413 Resto Druid LFG

Looking for a unicorn.

I’m looking for a Raid Progression guild without being elitist, occasionally life comes up, things happen and that’s life. I’d like a guild I can learn from and grow with that’s pushing content and having fun in a relaxed no drama atmosphere. I don’t need a second job.

A little about me, I’m available Thursdays and Fridays 6 pm PDT and would like to raid both nights. I can Resto and Boomkin. On my current guilds Heroic Conclave I parsed 79%-80% as Resto and would like to improve that if possible.

I will give details as to why I’m leaving the current guild in private if interested.

Post about your guild here or message me
CrazyMage#118376

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if your days and time are a little flexible. We’re Wednesday/Sunday 5 PDT. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

I saw your ad on another post, I was interested but unfortunately I am unable to change days. Sat-Wed I work until 8 PM PDT and sometimes later (Sun is supposed to be 6 but I am here till 8 most Sundays).

Hello Vinsmoke! :heart:

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749