413 Orange Parsing DH lf heroic (mythic ready soon) raiding guild

I JUST came back to the game, I am 413 and my azerite is only 390 my GS is going to shoot up fast. I have not played since uldir but I parse exceptionally well and am good with mechanics. I had almost all orange parses on heroic uldir. I also had some mythic exp before I quit, (6/8 in Oct which was good for that timeline) I can raid tues, wed, thurs, sat and sun nights. I want to raid mythic but my gear isn’t quite there yet . Add me in game if you want to chat please: Baraka#11152

Logs are currently on the char Barakaa on arthas or Bbaraka on illidan when it recognizes server transfer.

Hi Baraka,

My guild Reprieve is a serious guild experienced is 8/8H AOTC. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present since vanilla. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. Third night may be Thursday based on raid team’s availability. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid runs.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Rogue, Boomkin, Warrior, Ret pally, Frost Mage, Demon Hunter
Medium: Death knight, Warlock, WW Monk, Spriest
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Resto shammy, Priest, Hpally, MW Monk (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed (Applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster.

We welcome all server transfer as we have had a lot.

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more please add:
Nephlim#1798 (GM/RL)
Verrondris#1940 (Class Lead/ Officer)
Perifery#1135 (Class Lead/ Officer)

We look forward to hearing from you!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hey Bara,

Hysteria on thrall, 4/8M

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US Small, active, close knit, adult progression raid guild made of former hardcore raiders looking for more of the same.

Currently 8/8H - if we have enough people we will at least dip into some mythic! We’re primarily looking for DPS for raids, but we’re also looking for additional tanks and healers for m+ groups so DPS with those offspecs are high priority for us!

FnB is like a family; we run mythic+, bgs, and arenas. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly keys, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re not playing WoW. We also meet up in the REAL LIFE to hang out because we mean it when we say we’re family; PAX East 2018 was our first gathering, PAX West 2020 is already being planned out!

Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we’re progressing on, and want to have FUN while downing content. We’re not terribly serious, and we don’t really plan on being so; we’re former hardcore raiders, not current. Discord can be noisy, there’s a ton of joking around, but we’re serious when it counts. No drama and no princesses, please. We’re looking for reliable, warm bodied DPS that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvements, know how utilize things like Warcraftlogs and Wowanalyzer, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are musts! Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12am EST Contact any of the following with questions:

Recruitment: Ticklefinger#11480
GM: PlayerOne#11128

Looking for good dps. Hit me up to have a chat. Leaving guild spam below. Good luck!

About Us
Mint is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders that love to clear current content and push as far into mythic content as possible. WARNING: NO SNOW FLAKES! You will melt. we clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday

Progression:

• 2/8M TEP
  • 8/8H TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Med
Ranged DPS: Med (High need on Spriest and Boomie)
Healer: Med (Priest, Shaman, Druid)
Tank: Full

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.

Contact
Haiwire haiwire#11135(Raid lead) Discord Hai#4241
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (GM)
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (officer)