415 Lock LF raiding guild

Title says it all, looking for a guild to join, raid with and do m+ with.

Have a long history with raiding, newish to playing DPS though so still learning a bit as I go.

Leave your info and I’ll contact you ASAP

Hi Dotem - We are in need of a Warlock and other DPS for our Season Two raid team! We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Currently, we are 8/9 Normal in Aberrus and going in to work on Sarkareth this evening :slight_smile: We will be doing Normal for a little longer for gear and start to work on Heroic Bosses very soon.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 to talk more! :slight_smile:

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hi Dotem, We have been needing a lock for our raid. “Bada Bing” (21+) is a Social and Casual progressive raiding guild. Our raid days are: Th/F 7-10pm est. A Sat. raid at times can be called to extend progression (same time period). We have a chatty Discord, and members help each other w/ activities. M+ isn’t scheduled on our calendar, but members run them when they have keys and always look for others to join ( if they are not busy doing something else). If we sound perfect for you, just IM me in game for either more info/invite. But if you can’t catch me online and just desire an invite, then just go to guild finder and apply directly to “Bada Bing” and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Good morning,

We are looking for more ranged DPS for our normal/heroic prog group that runs on Fri/Sat. The raid time is 8:30-11p est. We also do random guild events and M+ fairly frequently throughout the week. A bunch of us are former Mythic raiders who took a step back from the mythic grind to actually enjoy the game lol.

If you want to chat a little more my disc is : Böundless#7559

My guild is causal AOTC focused currently 7/9 normal from week 1. we raid tues/mon 830-1130 server you can add me if you want to talk. we also push keys on nights we dont raid

Bloodhaven#1511

Hey! Hedonites of Slaanesh is a new guild with a close knit core of friends looking to acheive AOTC in Aberrus. We are actively recruiting and growing our community as fast as we can with all of us being active in Raiding and M+. We’re currently looking for a second/off-tank, 2-3 healers, 2-3 Melee DPS and 4-5 Ranged DPS.

Raid days / Times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm 12 am est!

If you would be interested in starting something from scratch with us feel free to add me on discord @ ItsCwispy#9024 and we would love to bring you on board!

Bumping this up

Hey dotem, Out For Blood is 5/9 heroic and looking to add a warlock to our progress team comp. we raid Tuesday/Thursday 830-1100 server and have people doing keys just about every day. Add Tetrisguy#1895 on Bnet or Marcks#1708 on discord if you wanna talk about a raid spot