413 ilvl Ret Paladin LF 1/2 night raiding

Short and to the point I’m looking for a guild that raids around 10EST and one or two nights a week. I haven’t raided much in BFA but have extensive raid experience in previous expansions. Please leave a message here and I will reach out.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Tehnma, My guild < Casual Hex > on US-Bloodhoof/Duskwood raids Sunday and Monday evening from 9-11:30 EST. I know thats a bit earlier than 10, but if you aren’t set in stone on the start time we would love to have you. We focus on AotC plus 1 or 2 mythic bosses per tier and have a couple of groups that run M+ keys for fun . Okay now for the arbitrary guild spam in case you need more information!

About the Guild

< Casual Hex > is a chill and community-oriented raiding guild that has been welcoming both new and veteran players and has been actively raiding with a solid core group on Bloodhoof since Mists of Pandaria. We focus on cultivating a warm and inclusive atmosphere for experiencing everything WoW has to offer. We are a true community of friends, hosting a yearly real-life meetup called “HexConn” to cement and celebrate the connections we create in-game. We also celebrate the holiday season with in-game parties where we all hang out and crack open a few beers all while enjoying games, prizes, trivia, and good company.

About Our Raid Team

Our current progression team, Hexual Feeling, raids every Sunday and Monday from 9:00-11:30 PM EST. Every tier we strive to achieve “Ahead of the Curve” and at least 1 mythic kill. Everything else after that is extra bonus feel-good boss kills. We want to comfortably stay within the top 20 guilds on our server. Our guild provides food, flasks, and repairs to help out on personal raid costs.

What We Need

We encourage anyone who needs a new WoW home on Bloodhoof/Duskwood to join us as social members. Our raid team is currently recruiting any class, but we are especially interested in the following…

• Any DPS that is comfortable with a tanking Offspec
  • Healers with DPS offspecs
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

Current Progression

So far in Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.1.5 we are

• 8/8H & 1/8M Uldir
  • 8/8H & 1/8M BoD
  • 1/2H CoS

Interested in Joining?

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact

Repressor
Recruitment Officer
Btag - Eternitea#1975
In-game mail to Repressor-Duskwood
Discord - Eternitea#6351 <-- Preferred Method

Airent
Guild Master
Btag - Fish#1511
In-game mail to Villoda-Bloodhoof or Airent-Bloodhoof
Discord - Airent#7451

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 10:15 pm to 1:15am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realised that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t wanna give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497. Hope to hear from you soon. If not then I wish you luck in your endevers.

bump, thank you guys for responding thus far.

I am starting a new 1 day a week raiding guild. The guild will be doing heroic and early mythic kills. We are horde on Turalyon. Raid is Sat 7:30-11pm cst (8:30-12 est). I would love to chat with you!

Cinnebuns#1943

thank you all! still looking.

Hey Tehnma, if you can raid the weekends check us out! Feel free to add me, I’d love to answer any questions you may have Tony#17957

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 7 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (1/9m)

• 1 Tank
  • Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Unholy DK, Rogue, Fury/Arms Warrior)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Dev, Cutiecupcake