413 Hunter LF 2 Nights a Week Guild

Looking for an active guild that raids 2 nights a week and mythic+ on off nights

I’m 413 and 9/9h and 1/9m as I mainly pug, but recently I’ve been looking into mythic raiding again. I would like to stay alliance as I have a couple alts

Raid must end by 11pm est

some logs h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/mikeytx#difficulty=4&spec=Any

Thanks for your time

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a hunter to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 3/9M (Opulence last phase at 50%) and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Mikeytx,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Return on Dalaran. We are a 13 year old raiding guild that xfered from Keal’thas. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. We are currently 3 of 9 mythic BOD. We do not recruit for bench as we believe people pay to play and not sit and watch. If you wish to talk my Bnet is Geo#1668

Thanks,
Geo

Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Thrall Horde Server.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9pm - Midnight Est
Thursday 9pm - Midnight Est

We are currently seeking all capable players for Mythic

Current Progression:2/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Current Needs: Ranged dps - Healer - Any

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for 5 years.

If you’re interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Battlenet:
Arctic#1281 (recruiter)
Krayik#1995 (raid leader)
Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• RDPS
  • DPS DK
  • R DRUID

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prtankz#1351
    ItsMikeYo#1244
  • Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV
  • Website: www(dot)severitygaming(dot)com (Under Construction)
  • Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: Weekend Team - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Cleared: Still recruiting but led by 7/9M alts
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Wowprogress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for a couple DPS to complete our weekend team! Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys as we have multiple groups pushing 2k+ IO

added you.

We are Unsettled of Dalaran (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for a couple of exceptional players to round out our Mythic team. We are looking for CE interested players who play at a high level.

Currently Recruiting:
Ranged DPS
Resto Druid
MW Monk

What we want from you:

We look for good raid attendance and a willingness to be weaved in and out of raid as the encounter or performance dictates. We want team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given. We are expecting players to understand their class and be proficient in their main role.

Current progression:

9/9 Heroic BoD
3/9 Mythic BoD

Uldir

6/8M

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Mythic raids are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm EST
Heroic raids are Sundays at 8-11pm EST

What we offer:

Repairs during Mythic Progression
Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
A laid back group that knows when to focus and when to have fun

Bnet: Mute#1292
Disc: cdnmute#9143

Hey man. We are 3/9 M, raid Tues/We’d 8:30-11 EST. No fluff just would like to talk with you regarding our team etc. We have core spots available for our raids. Bnet is Krayken#1460. Discord is Krayken#7252

We would love to talk with you. Demonic chaos is a horde guild on thrall. We raid t/th 8 to 11 eastern.Currently 6/9 heroic, we are a prior aotc group and will continue to push aotc. We will start looking into mythic if we can get that magic 20. We have a constant group of 15 that we run with. We are always looking for fun chill people that want to progress and be part of the family. Hit me up ingame if your interested. Paycos#1973

Hello!

Guild Name:

murlocs .com

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 4/9M

murlocs .com
^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:

ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Hey Mikeytx could you add me on bnet Charlie#13641, interested in speaking with you.

[Magtheridon][Alliance] is 8/8M 7/9M recruiting dps for BFD.

Wowprogress

https: // www .wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 EST Wed/Thurs
8:00-Done EST Heroic Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 - Discord

Hello. We end about 30 min after you stated, not sure how flexibile that is. Here is our info if it is.

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Ps. Heroic trial runs tonight 6:30 PST if you are so inclined.

Hiya… we are a community that raids together. I would love to chat with you about our home. Drama Free Company. We are on Stormrage.

Ginkneebear#1522

Hey there Mikey! Check us out I think we may be what you are looking for!

Hello!
Torrent \ Bleeding Hollow \ Horde is currently recruting more dps for heroic progression and do mythic + regularly. We raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thur from 8:30-11p.m. EST. For more information about us and our guild visit this recruitment forum.
Add me if you are interested Lbeesaur#1961. I look forward to hearing from you.
-Staarbuck