413 Holy Priest Looking for Raiding Guild

Hi, I’m a returning player looking to find a guild to raid with. I’ve played wow on and off for many years, but my current group of friends are gone. Looking for a new guild I can heal for during the weekdays. I want to main focus on raiding but I also enjoy pushing keys. I’m currently main my Priest but have dps alts I can bring along.

1 Like

Hi! Our guild is in need of a Holy priest for our raid team. We run Tues/Thurs @ 8pm-10:30pm EST.

Hit me up on Discord and let’s chat: Raemynn

Hey Kazrage, You sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is alittle more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Lets talk about this on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey there! Our healer core is currently full, but when a healer spot does open up then we prioritize those in-guild before hitting up the forums, so a healer spot in the future may not be entirely off the table! We’d be interested in chatting about some of the dps alts you mentioned! I’ll leave a brief TLDR & copy-paste more of our detailed info below. Hit me up if you’d like to chat more. :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

[Guys With Jobs] is a newly forming guild with CE and HOF players at the helm. We are looking to start preparing now for CE next tier and know the work it involves to get there. We will be running Heroic and potentially Mythic this tier depending on our recruiting efforts. If you’re interested let me know. We raid 6PM-9PM EST Tuesday and Thursday.

Discord: DrBodach
Battle: DrBodach#1817

Hello! I am the guild leader of Insatiable Hunger an Area-52 guild. We are a very newly formed guild looking for more people to be able to do some raids at the end of this tier and hopefully have a solid team for the start of Season 3. Currently, we only do keys and are looking to be able to be a very social guild with a promising future.
We are currently looking for all roles so please feel free to join.

We are looking at raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 pm EST but that may change depending on when we have a team and when would be a good time for everyone involved. We are also looking at Friday and Saturday raids at the same time.

If you are interested please join our discord at discord.gg/FPAF6qCTAf or private message me at Syloz on discord as well or feel free to reply to this post. Even if you are not on Area 52 please feel free to join!

Thank you for your time and hope you have a wonderful day!

Hi Kaz, i would love to talk to you about a possibility to join our family. Ill leave my guild info down below, but i am really looking forward to talking to you!

Daybreak - Tichondrius

A Horde guild formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

We also do mount/mog runs, pvp nights, keys, movie nights, and anything else that sounds fun.

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

Recruitment needs:
Tank: Low
DPS: High
Healer: Medium

We welcome any chill player to join as well on a normal member status.

If you’re interested, please leave a reply below or contact us via Discord or Battlenet.
Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Not sure what times you are looking for, we raid wed/thur 8:30-10:30pm PST. We are looking for a healer to replace ours that left for baby duty. I will leave our guild blurb and hope to hear from you .

Mysti

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have many social members and just love to run keys most non raid nights.

We storm the castles 8:30-10:30pm PST on Wed /Thur. 8/9H currently.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players catching up on what they missed in the last expansions.
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, jobs, and/or kids so we respect your time and that things might come up from time to time.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

Looking for a Healer, Mage, Druid, DH

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

Reply here or find me on:
Discord: Vellsong#2067
Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597
(yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hey im currently looking for a new guild. Im a 441 fury warrior looking to start Mythic raids or some high mythics+. Thanks for your time. :heart: