413 Holy Priest LFG

I’m a 413 Holy/Disc Priest looking for a casual progression raiding guild. I would be open to server transferring for the right guild

1 Like

Nichodeumus, Peel Team Six is looking a Priest Healer for our Sat/Sun Raid Team. Times are 4p-7p and we are currently 8/8N and 3/8H as a guild. I would love to talk to you about filling one of the slots on our Team. You can reach me through my BTag - Ainenya#1526, just ask for Baingwanath please.

We have a Sunday group with a focus on AOTC only for the current tier. It’s made up of friends and family, and alts (sometimes mains) from our mythic team that raids during the week. Always looking for more solid players that have limited time to commit to raid. It is every Sunday from 2pm PST and will go for 2-2.5 hours. If you’re interested, let me know. Can find our Mythic raid guild spam below.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello. I belong to a semi-casual guild that has two raid teams (one early and one late). This guild has been together for over ten years and is always looking for fresh faces. We take AOTC every tier and sometimes try to hit a few mythic bosses if we get good attendance. We try not to take ourselves too seriously but still kill plenty of raid bosses. Very friendly, helpful 21+ group. Both teams are in need of a healer. We are a very patient group and allow NO DRAMA whatsoever. We also do quite a bit of M+, PvP, etc… Please contact me if you want to see what we’re all about. Thanks, ZanyPants#1649

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in going Alliance or not but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey! were Electronic Dream Machine. We are looking for DPS and Healers. Right now we are 5/8 Heroic. I think you would be an awesome addition to our team.

We are on Dark Iron which is part of a pretty large cluster. We raid Tuesdays and Thrusdays 8-11 EST.

Shoot me a btag request and we can chat more in PM’s.

Sarkasstic#1210

Shoot me a friend request on Battlenet, seasniffer#1104. Lets have a chat!

Hello Nichodeumus,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. I know you mentioned you would be willing to server transfer but I wasn’t sure about faction transfer as well. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991 and discord is Lostariel#4012.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hey there!! Epitaph of draka/suramar is re recruiting all classes and specs! We are a group of friends who have played together for over 10 years. Raids are Friday/Saturday nights at 9pm est. We are looking to build a team of players who enjoy the game, having fun and also seeing content. My battlenet is Alikona#11551 if youd like to chat!

Hope to hear from you soon! <3…

Nichodeumus,
We have no healing priests on the team currently. If you have not made your choice yet, my contact info is at the bottom of the post, I would love to chat with you.

Miscreants is a tight knit guild looking to recruit active Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression. The guild is founded on adult members with families and active lives who have been playing for many expansions. We don’t have the flexibility some have to drop everything and raid till 3 a.m. but we do have the commitment to progress through content. Our goal is to have 2 nights set aside for raid progression and nights set aside for fun challenges such as Mythic+ key runs.

We are looking for like-minded players who are active in the game, motivated to succeed, willing to put in the effort to achieve a collective goal with us.

Guild:
Progress: Eternal Palace 7/8N
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: ALL and Monk, Warrior, Paladin
Ranged: ALL and Mages
Healers: Disc Priest, Pally and Hybrids
Tanks: Monk and Hybrids

Community Key: qPjmwmmijy7
Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

The Dark Covens Raid Team’s on Area 52 Horde side is recruiting!!! Need people with positive attitudes and like to have a good time and take down bosses!!! We enjoy running keys together and just BSing when we are not in raid!! Team Mors Ultima is currently 6/8 herioc and 8/8 N Eternal Palace!!! We raid from 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est on Sunday and Mondays.Team Asylum Fri/Sat 9-12pm Eastern time is 3/8 Herioc and 8/8 normal EP. Ilvl required 405 and heart needs to be at 50!!! Need to show up on time and be present for raid. We understand life comes up and just want the communication open if you cannot make it to raid. We are a tight knit dysfuctional family. We are are an AoTC team and an adult-oriented guild. Hit me up on Btag!! Darkfever16#1450 Mors Ultima or Nightshade#1742 for Asylum.

Mors Ultima

Tank-high

Melee-Low

Ranged-Medium (Shadow priest, mage, Boomkin)

Heals- high (monk, druid, holy paly, holy priest)

Asylum Tank-low

Melee- low- warrior(with tank off spec)

Ranged-medium-all classes Heals-medium-all classes.

Hello There Nich,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on discord at Alikona#11551 if you have any questions. <3.

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Chaos Reborn is 7/8 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Illidan! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Friday and Saturday from 11:00 PM-2:00 am CST,

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Warlock
Rogue
Shaman
Hunter

Contact Info:

Bnet tag: Edoras#1919 or ingame Hr�tha
Ingame : Scorkin
Ingame : Shyshy

Hi there! We are a guild of Mythic raiders (3/8M 8/8H) who are also running a new evening heroic team. Our players are on at all hours, and we love running keys! Here’s our forum post for more information, and good luck on your search. :rainbow:

Peel Team Six is a casual, Heroic focused guild on Area52. We are seeking dedicated raiders to join our team and round out our roster to achieve A0TC. We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H as a guild with the RL being 8/8N and 5/8H. We raid Saturday and Sunday at 4p – 7p server time (EST).

As a raid team, our most important rule is:
RESPECT IS EARNED, COMMON COURTESY IS REQUIRED.
As such, Drama of any kind will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly. We are here to have fun and play a game. Hopefully relieving some stress that builds up in our day to day lives.

We are currently recruiting for several slots within the raid team with a high priority on:
• Any Heals (Glimmerdin, Resto Shaman and Disc Priest preferred)
• Affliction Lock
• MM Hunter
• Shadow Priest
• Elemental Shaman
• Ret Paladin
• Outlaw Rogue
• Fury Warrior

What we expect is simple, know your class and all specs you play within the class. This will include, but is not limited to, Stat Priority, Gems and Enchants, etc.
We also expect our members to be competitive and strive to be the best you can. This will include maintaining your research for your class and having knowledge of all changes that occur because of patches, knowing the fights and mechanics associated with the fights, which essences are best for the fights, etc.

Raiders must be reliable and be on-time. Although we prefer 30 minutes prior to raid time. We use this time to get assembled as a group and to enter the raid instance. Please keep in mind that we do realize that Real Life takes precedence over this game, just please have the courtesy to let the Raid Leader know if you can not make it as soon as possible prior to raid.

Our main goal this tier is to obtain AoTC. Although we are not focused on Cutting Edge, we will push Mythic Content.

Raiders can also expect to run Mythic keys. Even if you do not wish to Raid, we will take anyone who wishes to run Mythic Keys.

If interested is joining Peel Team Six feel free to contact me, Ainenya#1526. Please ask for Baingwanath, as you may be talking to my Wife or Son.

Thanks for reading this Novella, hope to see you in game. Have fun.

Hi Nichodeumus,

We’re a semi-casual, raiding guild! If you’re interested, I’ll leave information on us for you below! =)

Please feel free to contact me on Btag.

Best Wishes,

Officer Dizazz
Btag: Fade#1851

=============================

Arondight is LF Raiders for Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid! We’re currently 7/8 N & 6/8 H! We’re in need of dps & healers!

Official raid days & times are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 8:30-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?:

• Dps: Any ranged dps (preferably a mage or shadow priest) & melee dps (preferably a death knight or rogue). However, any skilled dps players are welcome!
  • Heals: LF a Holy Paladin healer or Holy/Discipline Priest healer.

ABOUT US:

• We’re on the realm, Lightbringer.
  • We’re an Alliance guild.
  • We’re a very friendly, Heroic, semi-casual, raiding guild. Not hardcore, but not casual enough that we don’t push content. We’re about community and having fun, while pushing content!
  • We’re very active in Discord. We sometimes host holiday contests, optional events such as: transmog/achievement runs, mythic+, raids, or pvp. Mondays are usually used for optional mythic+ or unofficial raids!
  • What does Arondight mean? Arondight is the name of Lancelot’s sword. It means unfading light.
  • Please feel free to add/contact me on Btag @ Fade#1851.

MISSION STATEMENT: To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.