413 Ele Shaman LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi there, Totes! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are in need of 1 more great healer and a few great dps to finish this tier with. We seem to align with what you’re looking for, and I think this could be a good fit for everyone.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Hey you!

The Meme Dream Team is a friendly guild born and raised in Illidan. We’re currently 4/9M in BoD with AoTC and is pushing to get CE. We’re currently looking for dedicated raiders who would want to trial for a DPS spot on the core roster!

Our schedule is currently :
Tuesday 8-11PM CST - Mythic progression
Thursday 8-11PM CST - Mythic progression
Sunday 8-11PM CST - Optional Heroic

Officers:
Btag: Danny#24705 (Matvei)
Discord: Danny#0967 (preferred contact method)

Rathuul2391#1623 (Basedraath)
Clenzaire#1576 (Clenz)

Unrivaled is composed of raiders who have played together for a very long time. We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while getting cutting edge on a 9 hour raid schedule.

Raiding Schedule:

Tues - Thursday
5:30pm - 8:30pm PST
7:30pm - 10:30pm CST
8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

We rarely extend raid nights and if we do, its maybe 15 minutes at the most.
Optional heroic are typically Sunday same time if other like-minded players are interested but not mandatory.

Mythic Plus:

Many of our raiders enjoy playing mythic plus regularly. These groups happen on off nights randomly with several 2k+ tanks/healers/dps.

Loot System:

We handle loot through RC Loot Council. Any item looted by members of the raid that isn’t a direct upgrade AND is eligible for trading is expected to be given up and distributed through Loot Council. Eligible pieces are distributed based on size of upgrade, and the player’s predicted contribution on current progression bosses.

Roster and Bench:

For the sake of keeping a healthy attendance record, we maintain a roster of about 25 players. ALL of our players are expected to understand that there are times when riding the bench is necessary based on the strategy of a boss kill.
Expectations:

• Players must retain as close to 100% attendance as possible. We understand life and emergencies do happen however.
• Players must come to raid nights fully prepared. This means that players should have the necessary consumables, correct talents and prior research on whichever fight we happen to be progressing that night.
• Players need to be able to adapt to mechanics within a fight with as little of a detriment to their dps or healing as possible.
• Players are expected to be able to receive constructive criticism on their rotation or mechanical play.
• Players must have weakauras, ERT, and a bossmod - Big Wigs is preferred but DBM is fine.

If you feel like we might be a guild you can join long-term, add either of the following so we can further chat…

Paintrain
Discord: Paintrain#4154
B-net: Paintrain#1957

Liaka
Discord: Liaka#6918
B-net: Liaka#1385

BLACKLISTED - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th)

As part of the Seraph community, our goal is to maintain a happy, healthy, competitive raid team that pushes new and mythic content while growing as friends and raiders.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Yubbination#1974 or HolyGamer#1213 to for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

sent you a btag request to chat

Hey, I’m the GM of Tempo.
Tempo
is a dedicated CE pushing guild looking to add to the depth of our roster. We’re looking for players who are determined to push content with a positive mature attitude.

Progression : 7/9M, 9/9H

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10PM-1AM CST.

Loot : RC Loot Council.

Any exceptional healer or DPS is welcome to apply

What’s expected:

• A positive attitude
  • Able to take constructive criticism to always improve and adjust accordingly on the fly.
  • Flasks and food buffs are provided, bringing your own pots is mandatory.
  • Must always be punctual with your attendance 15 mins prior to raid time. Notifying an officer in case you cannot make it is also acceptable but must maintain at least a 95% attendance.
  • Not making consistent errors (We are all human, we’re just looking for things not to be a reoccurring problem).

For further questions, please contact myself or Zhuyan in-game.
Bnet: #Broseficus1204, Mattoman0#1803

https://tempo-sargeras.enjin.com/recruitment

Light Brigade is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. Contact me in game, or on discord for more information. If you make a post in our discord recruitment channel, someone will contact you within the day.

RealID: Babygirl#11758

Discord: Y9eWrNZ

BFA Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:00-11:00 Eastern,

Recruitment needs: i400+ tank/dps/healer -Priest/Monk prefered

Lmk if you’re interested

I wont hit you with a page long list of recruitment mumbo jumbo, we are 3/9M looking for a resto shaman we have multiple players 1400+ to 1600+ in raider IO scores we run Sunday-Monday 9-Midnight server. We are <Bínary> on Area 52 hit me up if you are still on the hunt for something awesome Psyco#1810.

Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Battle for Dazar’alor: 8/9m
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (4/9M 9/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9am-12pm EST. Btag: Garjay#1690, Discord: Garjay#1436

Hi Totes,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a DPS. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
8/9M BoD - US 200 | 30% Jaina
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

13/13M HFC - US 200
9/10M BRF
7/7M Highmaul

SOO - 14/14H(M) US 305
ToT- 12/12H US 230
HoF -5/6H
ToES - 3/4H
Vaults - 6/6H

DS - 8/8H
Firelands - 6/7H

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We're all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Hey there Totes,

Our guild will be very interested in your skills. Our raid times are Tues & Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST and Progression is 3/9M 9/9H. I will provide our copy pasta.

Here is my Btag if you are interested: Kelfuries15#1651

Thanks!

Hello Tótes,

<Exodus> is a 6/9 Mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Recruiting:
-Restoration and Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
-Fury/Arms Warrior
-Frost/Unholy DK
-Affliction/Demonology/Destruction Warlock
-Shadow Priest

Unlisted classes/specs are welcome to apply as well!

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Pocket (Pocket#1920) on Battlenet, or MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.