413 Destruction Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Hi, Evelidoria,
Not sure whether you’re willing to faction swap, but Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild on Lightbringer, and we are currently recruiting. We’d love to have a warlock! :slight_smile: We raid T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic.
Many of the raiders have been together since Vanilla, with new people joining up each expac, (myself in Pandaria.) We also enjoy Mythic +, reg dungeons, Operation: Mechagon, Islands, and old runs for achievements etc.
We are currently 7/8 N and starting Heroic this week.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up, RowanBeth#1291

Hi Eve

If you feel like you’d transfer faction as well along with realm then Haunted by Murlocs (6/9M BoD 8/8H tEP) is looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our three raiding teams.

The Who:

We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild who emphasize on regular attendance. Leadership comprises of a GM council and an officer team. Each raid has its own raid leader.

The When:

1. The AM team (8/8H) raids Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST with optional Heroic Clear on Tue 11AM-1PM EST.
  2. The PM1 team (8/8H) raids Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.
  3. The PM2 team is a newly forming team and raids Tue/Wed/Thu 7:00PM-10:00PM EST

The Requirements:

Raiders must be above 400ilvl and have a neck level of 57 at least to trial with any of the raid teams. We have a ramping neck level requirement of one level extra for each week AK rolls out.

The Rules:

1. Trials are brought in depending on the needs of the raid on the day and are expected to be available for the duration of the raid they are trialling with. If the performance exceeds expectations trails will be inducted into the raid team.

2. All loot that is looted by a player belongs to the player unless they give it up for rolling. An officer council will decide who the loot goes to (like the loot councils of past expansions)

3. All BoEs that drop during the raid go to the officer council to fund the repairs, feasts and cauldrons provided in the raid.

4. Players are expected to show up fully enchanted and gemmed before the raid with the best pots they are supposed to use.

5. Discord is required for all guild raids and is expected to be kept clear for callouts and stuff

6. Drama is not entertained, and repeated drama will result is a guild kick.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders to fit in to our three raid teams - AM, PM1 and PM2. We require different class/spec combinations for each team, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

• AM team is looking for exceptional dps with healing OS preferably a balance druid and a shadow priest. We are also looking to recruit a mage, a warlock, a fury warrior and other exceptional damage dealers.

• PM1 team is looking to recruit two healers preferably a resto druid/shaman, a holy priest We are also looking to recruit a rogue and other exceptional damage dealers.

• PM2 team is looking for exceptional players to build the raid from scratch and looking for all classes and all roles at this point.

The Application:
You can join the guild by contacting one of the officers or recruiters listed below. Alternatively, you can join our discord listed below and send a discord message to a GM or Officer rank person directly speaking your interest.

Bnet Contacts: Dashieb12#1376, scrubbyskunk#1264, Sherlock#12552
Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hello fellow Warlock, we would love to chat with you and see if you would be a good fit for our family. See our copy pasta below. Feel free to contact me anytime to chat. I look forward to hopefully speaking with you.

Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual "real life" guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Eternal Palace: 8/8

Heroic Eternal Palace: 6/8

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.

Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.

Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Disc Priest and or any consistent healer

Ranged: BM Hunter, SPriest, Lock or any good ranged DPS

Melee DPS: Closed

Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - ǶVelcro#1332 (This is Me)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello Evelidoria,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H Eternal Palace

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for lock, monk, Death knight dps
Any Other Dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hello my discord is #krampus3330 i would love to chat with you, my guild F A T E D raids Tue/Thurs 8-11est 8/8H on proudmoore alliance

Hi Evelidoria,

Not sure if you’d be willing to consider faction changing as well, or what your availability is, but Vindication - US Antonidas is a ‘fast casual’ guild that accomplishes mythic progression on a 2 night, 6 hour total per week schedule. We work hard to prepare for and push progression, which leaves us time to play hard.

Raid Times/Days: Tues & Thurs 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST

Current Progression: 8/8H EP (6/9M BoD)

Needs: Warlock, Warrior DPS, Disc/Holy Priest, MW Monk, Balance druid, and a few outstanding DPS of any class and spec. Exceptional players of any role are welcome to apply.

Requirements: ilvl 410+, a positive attitude, and regular attendance. Logs and previous mythic experience a plus, but not required. Many of our best came to us from humble origins, and we will give you the same chance to show what you can do.

Vindication has been raiding consistently since WoD. Outside of raid, you’ll find us enjoying M+, PVP, and transmog/achieve runs. We’ve got plenty of social members, and are always happy to bring in new friends, including those just getting back into the game.

Recruitment Contacts:
Btags: Heavanna#1319, CptFlowers#1794
Disc: Heavanna#5316, Atris#1760

We’d love to hear from you if we sound like a good fit!

Cheers,
Heavanna

Evilidoria,
We would like to add more Dps to our ranks. Contact us via the info at the bottom of the post.

Miscreants is a tight knit guild looking to recruit active Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression. The guild is founded on adult members with families and active lives who have been playing for many expansions. We don’t have the flexibility some have to drop everything and raid till 3 a.m. but we do have the commitment to progress through content. Our goal is to have 2 nights set aside for raid progression and nights set aside for fun challenges such as Mythic+ key runs.

We are looking for like-minded players who are active in the game, motivated to succeed, willing to put in the effort to achieve a collective goal with us.

Guild:
Progress: Eternal Palace 7/8N
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: ALL and Monk, Warrior, Paladin
Ranged: ALL and Mages
Healers: Disc Priest, Pally and Hybrids
Tanks: Monk and Hybrids

Community Key: qPjmwmmijy7
Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Hey! We are looking to replace our underperforming lock at the moment and I think you’d be the perfect fit. I’d be happy to talk to you more about everything and answer any questions or concerns you might have for me! Just send me an add on bnet or discord!

Hello!

I’m Guerrie from the guild <Execute Order Sixty Six> on Area 52 [H]. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier and then to push very casually into Mythic from that point. We raid 10pm-1am EST on Tuesdays and Thursday, and we’re currently 6/8H. We also run plenty of Mythic+ and Battlegrounds throughout the week as well. Send myself (Guerrie#1803) or Arianial (Arianial#1371) a BattleTag request if you’re interested or would like to know more about the guild! We look forward to hearing from you!

Don’t know if you are willing to look at horde but if you are -

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment.

Raid times:

-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:

-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.
-We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka

Hello Evilidoria :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 5/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Happy to chat if you happen to still be looking! I’d LOVE to see a second lock on our raid team!
Here’s our C+P :smiley:

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (7/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate weekly.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Join or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Interested? Send Saxx#1747 a friend request and let’s get something going! :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS: Spriest, Lock (High need) Any exceptional dps a few slots open.
Healers MW (High need)/ HPal, Priest
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Contact on Bnet: Alexhk#1740

Thanks

Hey Evelidoria!

If your willing to faction change we would love to have you! We have a high need for warlocks! Feel free to check out our recruitment post and add me on Discord or Battlenet if you have any questions!

Hello Evelidoria,

Not sure if you have found a new raid team/guild yet, but wanted to reach out and tell you about our team.

Team Valiant [A] in Eternal Kingdom (Proudmoore US) raids on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are currently 7/8 H in EP and were 3/9M in BoD, AOTC in both BoD and CoS.

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team, continuing into mythic progression.

Contact Information
Team Lead: Curat, Discord: Curat#0513 or BTag: Alaric#1485
Recruitment (me): Discord: Evaedor#1387 or Btag: Antnyp85#1186

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.