4/12M 2500 IO Exp Player LF Raiding Guild

I am rerolling back to hunter which is something I have cutting edge experience on in BFA. My main is a unholy dk on ally side that I have gone 4/12m, 12/12h in Nya and achieved 2500io but I have little interest in playing anymore so I am going back to hunter since essences are extremely easy to get now. I played hunter and achieved CE in BoD and had to take a step back from playing during EP. Looking to get back into things on horde side on my hunter again. If you need a experienced range dps please feel free to hit me up. I am open to any days usually but like to stick to week days and between 7pm-12am CST if I can. Very active player who likes to do m+.

Feel free to hit me up on Bnet Nato#11291

Hi Natoh,

My name is Soulless, and my guild “Professional Baddies” is currently looking for a BM Hunter AND Unholy DK to help fill our Mythic Roster! We’re currently 3/12 M Ny’alotha and are progressing on Shad’har next weekend. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. My Battle Tag is Soulless#12262 If this seems like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to add me and we can discuss further! Thank you for your time and consideration.

Link to our recruitment forum!

still looking around

Hey there Natoh would love to talk to you! Feel free to add me.
Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.
Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST
Weds 10PM - 1AM EST
Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST
We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.
Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.
We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.
Roster Needs
Currently recruiting ALL exceptional HEALERS and DPS!
Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD
Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET
Meta, Officer - molo#1476
Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

Hi Natoh!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking for more ranged DPS for our raid team! We finished up AOTC and have started M Nya’Lotha, currently 3/12 (finished EP at 5/8 M). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST. Heroic night is Monday, 7-10 PST. Guild alts or mains are welcome, but this is also typically where we place trials through their trial period so we can get a feel for them since Hall of Fame is not yet established. If you would like to join us next Monday, you are more than welcome to!

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

If you’re interested, my discord is Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon!