412ilvl 7/8heroic brewmaster

7/8heroic brewmaster LF consistent raiding guild.
Also 2500 io and 2400 pvp player.
I have tank parses for review if you search me.
Leave details, thank you!

Folkvanger- Area 52 is Recruiting, we are 8/8N and 6/8H we raid on Tues,Thur,and Fri from 7:30-10:00pm est. WE are looking for people that want a drama free home. We are doing keys as well with people always willing to help others. PST Royal#1730 if u would like to talk more.

Can also windwalker well!

Sorry those times are tough to meet with my schedule!

Hey man,

Check us out:

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [7/8 H] is looking to fill its ranks for AOTC raiding, casual mythic raiding, and pushing M+. We raid SAT & SUN at 7PM [central/server]. We are looking to fill up 1 tank spot!

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We raided together through Legion & BFA, and then took a small hiatus during Shadowlands but came back for DF. We are looking for more like minded folks to join us on our weekly raids, and our key groups. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 11pm [central/server]
SUN 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

We don’t need tanks at the moment, but throwing this up here anyway incase we fit your play time and you’d be alright to WW.

Hey Boveman,
Let’s chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H

Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker
Dps Melee Dps High Priority: Enh Shaman, MW Monk, Feral
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Any west coast time zone guilds raiding during the weekday?!? Late night?

What are the times your looking for in particular? Might help focus who you are interested in talking to.

Any day, 7-12 pm ish pst

Hit me up in discord Cadberry#1969

[quote=“Creamyeggs-turalyon, post:13, topic:1519018”]
Cadberry#1969
[/quote] discord message sent