[News] Purchase a 6 Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

That’s cute! Now if only I had some cute little guy to use it. Hmmm…Mechgnome Death Knight on a flying rat?

1 Like

I believe with the previous promotions anyone who already was on a 6 month sub got it automatically.

5 Likes

For you two:

Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Squeakers, the Trickster mount at no additional charge, no later than January 28, 2020.

2 Likes

Try refreshing. If you hit it before it propagated to the server, it may not show until you do.

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir. I should have gone and read the link! :wink:

Death Knight might be the right call in this case. :wink:

1 Like

Marry me snowflurry.

you automatically get it I think, just have to wait a while and check gifts.

1 Like

I see it now, got a good laugh with that error message though lol :slight_smile:

As it happens…

3 Likes

OOooh, time to put on my whale costume again.

Cute mount. Not enough to keep me interested in this 8.3 patch though. No thanks

13 Likes

So no new content for a minimum of 6 months. I’ve gotten the last 2 6 month sub mounts but I’m gonna pass on this one with how alt unfriendly 8.3 is.

9 Likes

Waaaay cuter than last year’s pig mount! I will probably buy this.

2 Likes

“Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Squeakers, the Trickster mount at no additional charge, no later than January 28, 2020.”

Does this apply specifically to people with a sub? I just bought 6 months game time, but haven’t had an active “subscription” in years. I buy game time as needed. I just got 6 months added a couple weeks ago around Christmas.

3 Likes

Yay! I love rats. Gonna buy this when I can. :smiley:

1 Like

(GNOMGASM!!!)

(vibrates with excitement and dashes off to get it)

:cookie:

13 Likes

Welp.

I cant wait for Year of the Rabbit!

5 Likes

I’m totally shocked!

No, not really, not at all. :wink:

:fortune_cookie:

1 Like

If I’m understanding this correctly I should get it for free within the next week or so since I have an active 6-month sub and don’t plan on unsubscribing :slight_smile: