[News] Purchase a 6 Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

Add some mischief to your mount collection with the brand-new Squeakers, the Trickster mount, available now for purchase in-game and from the Blizzard Shop. For a limited time, you can also get this clever rat with your purchase of a 6 Month World of Warcraft subscription.

Learn more about this new mount here.

9 Likes

Make sure you can use it in the underbelly of Dalaran please.

Gotta be honest.

That’s a cool mount

And… 2nd, again

19 Likes

Nice South Park reference on that 404 error, LOL:

We’re going to use this extra bandwidth to run an ajax request and force the CDN to put the page you’re looking for right above the fold… aaaaand it’s gone. Your page is gone. Poof. It’s all gone.

2 Likes

I’d rather have Stuart Little than having to deal with this unique “rat” of a mount.

1 Like

Very cool mount, but very frustrated the very detailed mounts are always the ones you can purchase or get from buying 6 months of the game during content drought.

29 Likes

What happens if you just purchased a six-month sub before the mount was released?

5 Likes

How does this work of I’m already on a 6 month subscription??

2 Likes

That’s cute! Now if only I had some cute little guy to use it. Hmmm…Mechgnome Death Knight on a flying rat?

1 Like

I believe with the previous promotions anyone who already was on a 6 month sub got it automatically.

5 Likes

For you two:

Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Squeakers, the Trickster mount at no additional charge, no later than January 28, 2020.

2 Likes

Try refreshing. If you hit it before it propagated to the server, it may not show until you do.

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir. I should have gone and read the link! :wink:

Death Knight might be the right call in this case. :wink:

1 Like

Marry me snowflurry.

you automatically get it I think, just have to wait a while and check gifts.

1 Like

I see it now, got a good laugh with that error message though lol :slight_smile:

As it happens…

3 Likes

OOooh, time to put on my whale costume again.