412 Spriest Alt LF Raid

Looking to raid on my 412 Spriest. This alt was my main last tier. I can raid any days / times outside of T/TH 6-9pm PST so Weekend teams or late night/ early mornings would work out best. I am currently the GM/RL ( 9/9H 3/9M BoD) of my current guild so I know what is required to raid (Consumables/Simming) .

My logs from BoD arent the best as I was the one raid leading/doing most of the b*tch work as well. Add me at klowded#1177 if you are interested in having a dedictaed Spriest added to your roster.

[A] LateNight is an extremely late night/early morning raiding guild on Proudmoore.

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday mornings at-
1AM-3AM PST
3AM-5AM CST
4AM-6AM EST

We are currently looking for exceptional DPS with a bare minimum 405 item level.

We consider all exceptional players that apply even if your class/spec is not listed.
For our Mythic roster we currently need:

Tank : We do not need tanks at this time, but a tanking off spec is always welcome.
Healer : Priest Druid
Melee DPS: Warrior(High) Death Knight(High) Demon Hunter
Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest Warlock Mage

We value commitment, attendance, and a great sense of humor. We only ask that you do your due diligence in knowing fights, coming prepared, and are receptive to constructive criticism.

Please note that our average age is 30+. We offer an atmosphere filled with humor and vulgarity. If this is offensive to you, we may not be the right fit. Our interest is building a progression oriented team that plays not only wow, but many other games together in our off time. Even if you are just interested in being a part of the community and being casual, that’s perfectly fine as well.

Required Addons/Software:
Discord
BigWigs/DBM

If you think you would be a great fit, please feel free to contact anyone below-

Battle net:
Ninja#1169
Discord:
Ninja#2678

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8
We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!

hey would you be able to raid sat/sun 7-10pm est?

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][7/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal/Priest but all other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

Hey Boytouchy,

Looks like our schedule works out very well for you over in <Esper>, if you’re willing to take that alt toon of yours Horde-side. We’re a one-day-a-week “mythic light” guild. Spam below. I’ve also added you on bnet. Looking forward to connecting!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 6/8H EP (5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2 Day 7/9H [US-Horde] LF Ranged Dps

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression. Looking to replace dps for mythic

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting Closed

Healers: Recruiting Closed

DPS: Recruiting Ranged Dps.

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.