412 SPriest, 414 Ret pally LF new home

Looking for a new home to raid after coming back from a short break.
Looking to raid 1 - 2 nights a week and some regular Mythic+

Hey, we might be a good fit for you:

Season ZERO @ Frostmourne-Alliance (3/8H 8/8N 3/9M) LF players for 1 day a week raiding (weekend)

Timings: 11:30AM AEST Sunday Afternoon (9:30PM EST Saturday or Sunday 7AM Indian Time)

Current Progression: Normal Eternal Palace Cleared. 3/8 on Heroic. Last tier (BOD) we were 3/9 Mythic

What we need: DPS! We are a social guild so its a pretty relaxed atmosphere but we still like to kill bosses. We have been raiding as a guild for almost 10 years now and have 900+ members!
Raids go on till people get tired (we consider the 5 hour mark as the point to be considered fully regular and given priority for loot/spots…some people stay for more and some people leave early though). We are quite relaxed about attendance so if you can’t come for raid a particular week or need to go early sometime, it’s perfectly fine. We also understand that everyone makes mistakes and thus we never kick anyone for a silly mistake etc. We win or lose together as a group :slight_smile:

We pretty much get AOTC every tier plus a few mythic bosses. In addition to the Sunday raids, we sometimes also do alt runs and achievement runs. Mythic Plus groups also run throughout the week.

If you are keen to join or would like to know more details, add me on battle.net - hpgupta#1221

Hey Steve, Goomz is 6/8H on Barthilas Horde, raiding Sunday & Monday Nights from 7-10PM.

Add me if that sounds like something you might be interested in - krimsonmyst#1273.

1 Like

E X A L T E D> is an alliance raiding guild on Aman’thul formed in 2007. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving end-game progression in a relaxed environment on a limited raid schedule. We’re currently looking for players who love raiding and want to clear mythic content. Friendly culture in the guild with plenty of knowledgeable people to share tips and hints on improving classes.

We are also building multiple Mythic+ groups so even if you can’t commit to raid times there is high-level content that we can enjoy together. We also try help people get the +10 each week.

Progression:
BoD 3/9 Mythic
Eternal Palace 8/8 Normal 6/8 Heroic

Raid Times: Wed/Thu 7.30pm-11:00pm AEDT (server time)
: Alt night Sun 8:00pm-11:00pm AEDT (This is an optional night running only when requested)
We also have a Discord server and Facebook community pages to share the good times.

Currently recruiting: Any Dps to join roster so we can continue into Mythic Prog.
All classes considered based on performances.
For more information or to apply please add me

Amberlord (Officer/Recruitment)
Btag - Unholyrisen#11277

Healtrees (GM)
Btag - Flashbang#1957

Secondtier (Raider)
Btag - ItsShaneo#1845

1 Like

Hey! I’m the Ret pally will send you a request tonigjt when I get on!

Great! I look forward to it.

Hi Steeve,

Resurgence, Horde, Barth, we raid wed, thur, Sun 7pm till 10pm fun and focused. we are looking for more dps at the moment Btag: Evilc#1288

Hey Stteeve,

Regenesis on Horde Saurfang is recruiting! We are looking for more DPS and Healers to build up our core raiding team.

Raid nights are on Wed and Sun at 8 pm -10 pm GMT+8 and our focus is on Heroic Raids. We are currently progressing into Eternal Palace raid and hope to obtain AOTC for 8.2 and beyond.

Please contact Bnet: Irza#1306 or Bnet: Gekkogirl#1482 for more details =)

Hey there! Incomplete H - Barth and currently recruting DPS to fill our core team! We Raid Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30PM ST. Currently 7/8H with plans to go into Mythic prog shortly. Add me on bnet if you’d like to have a chat! - Vitania#1483

If this is any interest to you, would love to have a chat, btag is in the link, cheers!