412 RSham LF 7/9M or better

Resto shaman with 412 ele OS. I have vast raid exp from back in BC. This expansion and the last one i don’t have ahead of the curves due i’m in the military and things happen. I just recently came back and about to get out so i’m able to raid again. I have been several top US guilds. Swims in lava on Blackrock in Cata which was US 20/World 52 25man for DS, some alliance guild on aerie peak in MOP which was US 25th, (cant remember the name of most guilds) Arch druid on KJ was US 32nd SoO. I was in Cute Anime Girls before it fell part and disbanded, Arch Druid-KJ Argus 11/11M. Current guild Benched-Boulderfist is 6/9M 1% wipe of Mekka… will provide logs and such. Looking for 8/9M or 9/9M guild. Any questions feel free to hit me up.

PS- I’m on Bouldfist so don’t use the avatar

Looking to raid between 7-10/11pm PST
Prefer Horde
Wazer#1370

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

[H] Convergence - 8/8M Uldir - 9/9H BoD - 6/9M BoD

(If you’d rather apply on an application - bit.ly/2qIxR4p)

Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm PST
Wednesday 6-9pm PST
Thursday 6-9pm PST

History:
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81
T22 Uldir - US 187

Located on Kil’Jaeden Horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our success in achieving Cutting Edge in every tier since our first, including many US Top 100 finishes, is a testament to this belief. We raid a strict schedule of 9 hours per week, and we will not add a required day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

For any inquiries please contact:

• Bailey#11727
  • Slynx#11426

Guild Name: Fierce
Realm: Aerie Peak
Contacts: Revolt, Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 or Sore#1869
Current Progression: 8/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir

Fierce is a guild with a focus on progression raiding. We always push to better ourselves as individuals and as a guild. We offer competitive progression on a fairly light schedule (11 Hours/Week).

We returned to WoW in BFA and raided in Uldir casually, under the name Grandpa Reflexes (Aerie Peak). With the switch to a more traditional raid schedule for Battle of Dazar’alor and onward, we decided to return to our roots in Fierce.

Notable Achievements (10/20 Man):

• US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 86 Mythic Imperator Mar’gok (20 Man)
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin[dot]com and on WoWprogress (Aerie Peak/Bleeding Hollow).

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Sunday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Application
If you’re interested in our guild, please apply here:

goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92

Added you I think. If my stuff is full, I’m Sieara#6473 on discord or you can find me in the recruitment discord.

Refresh refresh.

Ignores Mechanics is 5/9M with really good progress on Rastakhan! We raid T/W/TH 11pm - 2am CST

Contact me!
BTag: Zenine#11353
Discord: Zenine#5719

refresh refresh.

Weekday group is in need of a strong Rsham if you’re interested!

Wazer! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Xanah (Xana#1662), Jeare (Jeare#1759) or Alloren (Alloren#1606).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

refresh refresh.

If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place. If you think you can swing our times give us a ring.

Tranquil was formed with the sole intention of completing mythic content in a efficient matter. Our raiding core is comprised of several former top 150 US raiders, through friends that have raided together through different expansions, and our guild leadership is made of experienced raiders that work towards running an efficient raiding environment.

Our Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm ET to 11pm ET

Sunday(optional) 8pm ET to ~ 9:30pm ET

We will be using Sundays as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts for various progression reasons, and to relax and have some fun.

What we expect from you

• Show up prepared: food, flasks, enchants, gems, etc. Have a backup in case you miss a feast or cauldron.
  • Knowing the mechanics of the fight and have the appropriate WeakAuras before zoning in.
  • Keep up-to-date with discord discussions – especially the strategy channels
  • Keep up-to-date with your chosen class – different utilities or abilities to help make a fight simple is helpful.
  • Be open to constructive criticism. We’re human, we make mistakes, and we work together for a common goal. Making a mistake in a video game is ok – hiding it, or getting overly defensive when confronted by it, is not.
  • Banter during trash is fine, we expect it to be dialed back when we’re in the middle of a pull.

We will always be looking for exceptional players to better our community and raid environment. Must provide Logs and past raiding experience.

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

• Battle tag
    Foo#1280
  • Discord
    Foo#5050

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

Hi Wazer

< Friend Zone > of Darkspear [A] is looking for 1-2 more players to add to our roster. We are 7/9M and raid T/Th/M at 9:30pm-1:00am EST. As a guild we have been around since Cataclysm and will be around until the time WoW dies.

If you want more info or to apply please visit friendzoneguild . enjin . com

My battletag is Sicknizzle#1798 please feel free to add me.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to hearing from you.

Id like to pass you my guild leads info.

Please add her @ Despina#1512 so I can connect you two.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

4 raid days during progression , 3 during farm.

Tues, Wed , Sat , Sun. @ 10 c.s.t. - 1 c.s.t.

Edit : Just so you know whats up, they’ll be progressing on Jaina with saved lockouts for sometime. You might be able to progress on Jaina with them, but its up to the raid lead. If your a good player with a smart head on your shoulders, I dont see why it would be a problem.

They are an impressive guild of close friends, with a great social atmosphere. If your up for the job, and can handle your own inside a group of core mythic minded raiders you’ll fit right in.

Hoping to speak with you soon.