412 MW monk LF mythic guild

Hello all,

While I may not be a CE raider at the moment, I have had mythic raiding experience since Legion and would love to achieve cutting edge one tier.

The guild my monk is currently in has fallen apart due to people failing to log on for our scheduled raid nights and the dedicated few within the guild, myself included, show up to only those on.

I am willing to faction/server transfer if necessary. The progress through the raids was made on my fury warrior but I’d prefer to heal in a raid environment. Below are the stats of those two characters:

Deynasha-Sargeras
Item Level: 419
Neck Level: 50
CoS: 2/2H (AotC)
BoD: 6/9M (AotC with good progress on Mekka)
Uldir: 4/8M (AotC)

Panduhmonium-Whisperwind
Item Level: 412
Neck Level: 45

Thank you for reading and have an awesome day :smiley:

Hey Panduhmonium,

We’re on the same server, add me @ Rosettechrno#1937 . Raid times are Mon,s Tues and Thurs from 8:30 to 11:30 pm Central.

Hope you’re having an awesome day :smiley:

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE] is in need of ranged DPS and healers for current reclears and 8.2 raiding. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Don’t worry about your experience much, we dissect logs well. Please fill out our application if you’re interested. =)

bit.ly/LateApp

I could be interested, I’m putting together a new team, most of the raiders have between 6/9 and 1/2 experience, with EST friendly raid times. 8 - 11 EST Tue/Thur. We don’t have a MW yet so we’d be happy to have you heal on him. If those times sound at all interesting feel free to give me an add on btag - Conzeula#1172

<Carried> is a 3/9M guild on Arthas that is looking to push Mythic content in 8.2. We are looking for skilled, dedicated players who wish to do the same, whether they are priority needs or not. If you can meet our raid times and want to push towards Cutting Edge, contact us!

Priority

• Ranged DPS
  • Ranged DPS w/ offspec heals

Raid Times:

9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Wednesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (optional)

Contacts:

Inervision - soad#1404 GM
Savemeplox / SaveMePlox#1705 - Raid leader
Onasis / onasis#11471 - Officer
Lovecoil / norquandro#1999 - Recruiter

We’d love to have you as an addition to our group so we can push forward together!