4/12 M Warrior looking for a mythic raiding group

4/12 M Warrior 3087 io looking for a mythic raiding group willing to transfer preferably to an alliance guild.

Hey Bigtony!

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a 9/12M mythic raid team that is still progressing through current content and a friendly atmosphere for all. We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Wyrmrest Accord is a smaller server in terms of PVE content - it’s an RP server after all. That gives our raiders the small community feel, though our little corner of PVErs is definitely progression-oriented.

Come Shadowlands we’ll be running two separate raid teams, one mythic and one heroic. I’d say you could run an alt with the 2nd heroic team if you wanted, but it’s certainly not mandatory by any means.

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Friday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression
Saturday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression

++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us, especially if you’re looking to raid for the rest of the tier and maybe get some more bosses down before the new expansion! Add me on btag (valannia#1629) and let me know if you have any other questions!

Feel free to hit me up!

Heya Bigtony,

Faith of the Fallen from US-Stormrage is recruiting and would love to hear from you! We are 11/12M and raid Tue/Thur from 9pm - 12am EST. Along with raiding, we do m+ and other side events throughout the week that are 100% optional. If you are interested, please feel free to add my btag and we can chat!

Azradian#1689