7/12 M Warlock Looking To Continue Mythic Raiding

I am a 7/12M Destro Warlock who is a little late to the mythic raiding game, but would love to continue progressing in the current mythic content, as well as into Shadowlands. I am looking for a guild that raids on Sunday/Monday evenings due to my work schedule, or earlier in the evenings on Tues/Wed. I am open to switching servers and race changing.

No Turning Back 11/12M
Hello looking for ranged dps for now and into shadowlands

Website
h ttps://guildsofwow.com/noturningback

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Ert, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal server. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild. We are looking to round out our roster to finish BFA strong and continue moving forward into Shadowlands. Below is a little more about us, including our raid nights and times as well as Bnet info for any questions you may have.
Look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened
-1 healer position opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Current progression is 7/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our guild is currently 6/12M with a 10/12M raid leader (that’s me!). We are on Zul’jin-H. We raid Tue/Wed from 8pm EST until 11pm EST.

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Good luck in your search!

Hi Khorudar,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. Our raid times at 7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs, which allow us to get to bed early because most of us need to get up early for work, similar to what you described above.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey Khorudar! We are definitely looking for a Lock atm and I would love to talk to you about our guild. We would be a step up from your prog but nothing that you can’t quickly learn. Here’s our post we usually drop to give more info on the guild:

Bigly Pumps [ A ] is a guild of players looking to form a tight-knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:

A few of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?
**-**We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
**-**We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
**-**Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild members

Our Raid Schedule is as follows:
MYTHIC - Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:30 PM EST
HEROIC Clear Saturday 8:00 PM -12:00 AM EST (Optional)

Current Progress: 7/12 M Ny’alotha

Currently Progressing on Ra-Den

We are currently recruiting the following classes:
DPS:
WARLOCK - High Need
Fire Mage
Hunter

Feel free to add me on Bnet if this style of guild suits your interest: Burnsey#1181

Hey not sure if the Wed/Thurs is a hard make or break for you, but we have similar progression and would love to have ya. We raid wed/thurs 730-10pm eastern time on bleeding hollow. If interested add my b-tag at buttercup#1858

We’re 10/12M Mythic Casual Alliance guild on Dalaran. We raid Tues 8pm-11pm and Sun 5pm-8pm EST. If you’re interested hit me up Clearstrider#1352