4/12 M Tank/Resto Druid LF Guild

Looking for a Guild or community to join that is going for CE during Shadowlands with Friday/Saturday raid days. Currently Horde/Area52 but am willing to change Factions/Servers.

I started playing WoW a few times in the past but never made it to max level until I started playing again in August. I hit 12/12H Ny’alotha in a little over a month of creating a Paladin. I was put as sub raider on my Paladin for progression because my guild wanted a different class to tank so I made a Druid and have now completed 4/12M (Shad).

I am not against making a new Class or respecing to suit a game. I am not particularly attached to any faction/class as I haven’t played too long. My main concern is that I can be included either as a main or sub raid position.

Message me on Discord or Blizzard ID:
Aringhe#1681

Hey man we’re actually on the same server which is sick! How about u check out or recruitment post and hit me up if you think you’re interested.

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you ! At the moment there is a possibility to become part of the main roster, and even if we feel that the main tank role is not a good fit, we could have you on as an off tank for raiding/mythic +! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

If for some reason Sunday works for you all of a sudden and you want to raid only once a week add me on battle.net and I can tell you what it’s all about
Jagorman#1954