4/12 M Mistweaver LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey! Thank you so much for looking at my post. My name is Greg and I’m looking for a new guild after mine has stopped raiding for the rest of the expansion. I primarily play healer and I’m looking for a mythic progression guild. I main Mistweaver, however, I do play other healers as well which I’ll list below.
My Mistweaver is 473 ilvl, rank 15 cloak and 82 neck. I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild that raids between 9PM - 12 AM EST, I’m also available on the weekends as well. I have no issue transferring to another server as long as it’s worth my time. I’m a team player and will do anything to help the team progress as a whole. My real id: MonkyBidness#1987

I’ve gotten AOTC in the first three raids and I was in a mythic raiding guild during BOD. I also got AOTC in the current raid as well.

BoD: 4/9 M
Ny’alotha: 4/12 M

Restoration Shaman: 440 ilvl, Neck 72, Rank 5 Cloak
Restoration Druid: 448 ilvl, Neck 74, Rank 7 Cloak
Holy Paladin: 455 ilvl, Neck 77, Rank 9 Cloak

Hi Brojabs,

My name is Soulless, and my guild “Professional Baddies” is currently looking for a MW Monk to help fill our Mythic Roster! We’re currently 3/12 M Ny’alotha and are progressing on Shad’har tonight. We actually had a 30% wipe on our last attempt. (12 attempts in 45m, at the end of our scheduled raid time.) Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. My Battle Tag is Soulless#12262 If this seems like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to add me and we can discuss further! Thank you for your time and consideration.

Link to our recruitment forum!

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 6/12 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
hello team is a young Cutting Edge guild that aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The guild is built on dedicated leadership along with a fantastic community that interact outside of raid on a regular basis.

Needs:
Flex DPS/Healer

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

[US] [A] Sargeras

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 3/12M) is an Alliance guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST.

Our current needs are:

Resto Shaman

Warlock (PLEASE)

Any Tanks

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:

SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)

TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)

In Game:

Dukov-Sargeras

Casepally-Sargeras