412 ilvl Resto shaman looking for possible raiding guild at heroic level

412 ilvl resto/elemental shammy looking for a home in an active guild that is in heroic progression or whatever . Bored and looking for new home with this toon.

I didn’t see a btag or anyway to contact you so I will leave my spam here for you

Are you looking for a new guild family to fill that void creeping into your heart? Are you fond of weirdos and strange people to spend your time with? <Organized Crime> - Zul’jin might just be for you.

<Organized Crime> is an AOTC and mythic-push guild looking for new buds to join our shenanigans. We raid Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST and our members are active other days doing other content such as M+, achievements and exploration. We are currently 8/8 Eternal Palace and starting to focus on some mythic progression.

We are a family-type guild that likes people who can not only have a good time and play well with others, but can also pull their weight and focus on progressing to all of our best ability.

<Organized Crime> is currently recruiting:

Tank (Non-warrior)
Healers (HPal preferred, but open to others)
Maybe DPS (Our DPS roster is getting full)

<Organized Crime> is looking for:

– People we can depend on. Raid attendance is a must. We do understand emergencies and life happening, but we require an 85% attendance along with dependable performance in raid.
– People who know their shiitake. Whether it’s your class/spec, role or raid encounters, please have a well-rounded knowledge of your stuff and what’s going on.
– People who play well with teams. We like people who can encourage, help and work well with their fellow players in our guild.

But what can <Organized Crime> can offer you?

– An active and growing social roster.
– Constant progression and focus on end-game content.
– Guild bank, repairs and consumables.
– A family-type atmosphere.

Want to get in touch?

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts:

Dominitus#1741
Azly#1870

my battletag is doctordoogie#1191

Hello Hexualhealen, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for a backup/off healer for Mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If we sound like a guild you would be interested in I will leave a Btag request and we can talk further; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Just wanted to say, i love your name, made me literally lol.

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 is recruiting!

Full on tanks but any with a off spec are still welcome to apply!

We are a casual mythic team who’s first goal is AoTC and then mythic at a relaxed pace. We also take social apps!

Character Requirements for raiders -
Mythic HoA 65 DPS 32k+ 430ilvl
Heroic HoA 60 DPS 25k+ 415ilvl
Normal HoA 50 DPS 20k+ 400ilvl

Addons required -
Weak auras
DBM/bigwig
GTFO
Exorsus raid tools

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST with an optional Normal run on Wed at 8pm EST until clear.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We Currently have AoTC and are now stepping into mythic. Plan is for heroic clears on Sat and mythic on Sun.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here h ttps://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6 remove space