412 HPal lf guild

Currently Trialing in guild. Thank you for offers.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

are you available on times for the weekend?

Hey there my man I’m having to leave my own guild for schedule reasons. I am my guild’s only holy paladin, and they’ll be without one from now on. were 8/9 Mythic . Id like to pass your info to my healing lead.

Please add me @ Damocles#11473 so I can connect you two.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

4 raid days during progression , 3 during farm.

Tues, Wed , Sat , Sun. @ 10 c.s.t. - 1 c.s.t.

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde 2 Night a week LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 3/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

Tanks
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority
Blood DeathKnight - High Priority
Protection Pally - Low Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!

Would love to chat!

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 6/9M BOD 25% on mek and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional players.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord).

Hi Oreflexx
< Friend Zone > of Darkspear [A] is looking for 1-2 more players to add to our roster. We are 7/9M and raid T/Th/M at 9:30pm-1:00am EST. As a guild we have been around since Cataclysm and will be around until the time WoW dies.

If you want more info or to apply please visit friendzoneguild . enjin . com

My battletag is Sicknizzle#1798 please feel free to add me.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to hearing from you.

Seriously , please get in touch with me. I might be willing to pay for your transfer to my guild , to replace me. Thank you.

Hey there I’m having to leave my own guild for schedule reasons. I am my guild’s only holy paladin, and they’ll be without one from now on. were 8/9 Mythic . Id like to pass your info to my healing lead.

Please add me @ Damocles#11473 so I can connect you two.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

4 raid days during progression , 3 during farm.

Tues, Wed , Sat , Sun. @ 10 c.s.t. - 1 c.s.t.

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Cross#12398
  • Greywolfpup#1127

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Main Tank Position available IMMEDIATELY
Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • WW Monk
  • Prot Warrior
  • Prot Paladin
  • Blood DK

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
7/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)
KingOfCanada#1687

Hello! Our guild would love to have you join! Alliance, 2 night a week 4/9M (wed/sun). We are going to achieve cutting edge this raid tier, but do so in a welcoming and friendly environment. Having a 6 hour raid week means we get straight to business and don’t waste time.

Guild Name: Nevermind

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US): Lightbringer

Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Current Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD

Raid Days and Times: Wednesday 6:30-8:30/ (9:30-11:30EST), Sunday 4:00-8:00 (7:00-11:00pm EST)

We do an optional clear of heroic on saturdays.

Openings: Recruiting dps (pref ranged), as well as 1 exceptional healer

BACKGROUND

The core of Nevermind is comprised of players with a long history playing WoW; achieving 1900+ .io, Gladiator PvP titles, and/or Cutting Edge in other environments. Nevermind begins its World of Warcraft experience with BoD, but leverages a deep rooted network of friends that have combined efforts to achieve a unified goal beginning with this tier. With a serious yet growth oriented group mindset, we look forward to moving up the charts for several raid tiers to come.

GOAL

The goal of Nevermind is, in short, to achieve Cutting Edge, and in the long term; to hold the #1 rank on Lightbringer. We are passionate about our short raid week (6 hours), and strive to utilize our time in the most efficient way possible. As mentioned before, we enforce a growth mindset during progression and do not seek out, condone, or otherwise influence conflict detrimental to our goals. Thus, we seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a semi-hardcore gaming group. We host working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

Additionally, we have 2 or 3 teams over 1500 .io, and a gbank that sells consumables at a discounted price.

Please reply here or add me on btag Caffeine#1570

Ascended Valor on Cenarius is recruiting all roles for our weekend raid time @noon server until 3pm server Saturday and Sunday (3pm - 6pm EST) we are a newly established Alliance guild and we are trying to build a steady active raid team contact me via real ID seinneka#1436. Happy gaming. :blush: