412 Holy Paladin lf mythic raiding guild

7/8 mythic uldir 9/9 AOTC 3/9 mythic bod. I have done opulence and almost killed it. I also run mythic plus and push keys. I’ve been healing on my paly now for two expansions. I know my class very well. I have two healing specs the grace spec and the glimmering spec. I have server first titles. I’m looking for a new home and meet new people and accomplish cutting edge every tier whatever it takes. My availability is M/T/W/Th 6-10pm eastern. On the weekends anytime is good for me. If your looking for a skilled holy paladin I’m your guy. I’m on all the time hit me up in game. I’m currently in a friends guild atm while I search for the best fit for me. My Btag is BrightHammer#1117553.

are you dead set on staying horde? would you consider coming ally?

Hey Sànz, not sure if your availability has any wiggle room as we raid 9PM-12AM EST but will give it a shot. We are currently looking for more competent players to join our raid team. Will leave our contact info below, if you are interested.

About Us:
Premonition (3/9M 8/8H BoD, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content in BoD. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk. Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630

GiGi#1168

Hello!

Three Hops This Time is a Horde guild located on the server Stormreaver. We’re currently looking for members to help us Cha Cha slide into Battle of Dazar’alor.

About Us:
We’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We have a growing amount of members who are intrested in pushing mythic plus.

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9H 6/9M

Our Raid days are:

Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

We’re Currently Looking for the following:

Melee:
Warrior

Ranged:
Shadow Priest

Healer:
Holy Paladin

We’re always looking to improve, so if you feel you can provide that feel free to Contact us.

Drujo#1397 (Recruitment Officer)
Brashara#1324 (Guild Master)
Dagron#1761 (Officer)

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey Sanz! :slight_smile:

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 9/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app