4/12 Exp UDK LF New Home

Recently took a break from WoW due to everything going on in the world. Had a falling out with my previous GM as well. I don’t like looking for new guilds to be honest. Just add me if you have questions.

4/12M Exp. (Willing to sit raid tier until Shadowlands.
I had like a 1700 i.o. and that was mostly due to pugging.

Available from 5cst-10cst for raids.

#battlesung#1209

Hello Battlesung,
[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

Currently looking for 2DPS one with OS Tanking ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord
BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hi Battlesung, from what you describe, I think our guild would fit your goals perfectly! Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We hold tryouts every month for our raid roster, and we also have a “challenge” system implemented where any member may challenge a raid member for their spot. This challenge consists of a test of numbers, class mastery, and mechanic knowledge.

We require our raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times and come with a positive attitude.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily, and Mondays are “Mythic Mondays” with most of the guild online to run keys. We are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 30-40 members online playing. Our discord server is very active. Most nights have 10-15 of our members utilizing our channel to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or in-game if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

thanks for the interest.

Still looking. Thankyou!

still looking for interested parties.

Hello Battlesung

Guild Name: TreasureChest PartyQuest

Server: US-Thrall

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:

Sunday - TBD currently leaning to 4:30 PST

Monday - TBD

Fun Facts:

• Friends since Burning Crusade
  • Mixed skill level of players that enjoy playing together. So if you’re new to the games it’s ok!
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing or darker humor isn’t something you’re okay with, you probably won’t like us.
  • Recently moved to Thrall-Horde from Wyrmrest Accord-Horde. Look to add new faces for Shadowlands.
  • Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
    *Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home

Hello! Do you like Treasure? Do you like Parties? Well come and join TreasureChest PartyQuest . We are a friendly new guild looking for players on our way to into Shadowlands. If you are a new, returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to start fresh in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! TreasureChest PartyQuest is a new guild on Thrall lead by a group of friends who’ve played since BC, we are looking for all classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be active in Mythic+ while we build our community. We have people that just hit 120 today, we have people leveling alts trying to figure out what class they should main for SL. We have it all, and there is no pressure of raiding anytime soon though I am sure we will get some people into light raiding by late July/ early August.

Contact Info:

Blizzard App: Campbellsoup#1661
DefiantRogue#11502
infonation#1796

Discord: Campjo#3850

If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform.

Hi Battlesung,

We’re actively recruiting for Shadowlands and looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a more organized raid environment going into the expansion.

We raid a fairly casual schedule at 9-hour per week and try to take advantage of our limited schedule by coming to raid with high level of preparation. As a practical example, raid testing starts tomorrow, and we take testing footage and logs from other guilds to create internal video guides for the heroic encounters. That means we’ll have some fight guides for Castle Nathria posted on our discord this upcoming weekend. Those guides serve as the starting point for our strategy discussions. You can find an example of one from Nyalotha in our guild recruitment post.

In addition to our focus on walking into raid well-prepared, we have a relentless focus on fostering a positive and productive raid culture. I’ve linked our recruitment post so you can read what we’re about. Our post includes links to some videos of recent raid nights so you can get a sense of what it’s like to play here.

If you like what you read and watch, drop us an application at the link in the bottom of the guild post

Good morning mate! If swapping to Alliance is a possibility, then Junction may be for you!

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] newly revived guild is now recruiting any and all players!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, I’d love to talk more if you feel we’re a potential fit for you. Here’s our info for you!

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.