412 Dh lf 2 night mythic raiding guild H (1/9 M)

412 Dh 1/9 mythic, 1600 raider io score looking for 2 night mythic raiding guild and mythic +. Currently the guild i’m raiding with I can’t really raid with. not looking for something to hard core, but i wish to progress in mythic raiding and have fun! looking to push high keys as well! looking to raid on tuesday, wendesday, firday, monday. Can’t raid on thursdays due to work! I am est time, but will raid other time zones as well!
btag Teddyrux#1644

Hello! Im not sure if Thursdays are completely off the table, but just in case they arent :smiley:

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST

Here is the usual spam with more info

Dont be afraid to reach out to me with questions or anything!

BNet: Gummyshark#11346
Discord: Gummyshark#5265 (Best way to reach me)

Not sure if thursdays are off the table but just in case!

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
We are currently 3/9 mythic.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [7/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Shadow Priest, Hunter, Rogue, Elemental Shaman
  • Medium : Ret Paladin, Warlock

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master : Allamain#1344
  • Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Melee Officer : Scythia#1216
  • Ranged Officer : Heaters

Or myself at Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603