412 Blood DK Looking for Raiding Guild

Hi All,

I’m a 412 Blood DK looking for a guild that raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evenings. I have been playing WOW since BC and tanking since that time. The last expansion I raided in was MOP and we cleared Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar. Please message Cadaverz in game or my battle tag is Molson#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

I sent you a BT request and you accepted but we keep missing each other. You want to hit Eternal Palace on Normal the first Wed it drops as a trial run to see if you like the guild and vice versa let me know.

Kendrickious#1349 on you BT

Hello, I sent you friend request, but also will leave our info here.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 9/9H(AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Âsylum (Horde) 2 day week AOTC focused new raid team is looking to fill our ranks. We are currently looking for DPS and have openings for both mele and ranged. Tues/Wed 8:30-11 server. Open to casual players as well! Hit me up on discord if you are interested! Aearo#9581