🌠 412 5/9M Balance Druid LF 3/nights Guild horde only/no sundays

hello! i’ve been raiding with the same guild for the last for the last couple of years and we’ve been US top 100~ every tier. I’m looking for a guild with around the same ranking or better.

• can’t make sundays right now but it might change in the future.
  • horde only, but you may change my mind. :wink:
  • paid x-fer is definitly a plus.
  • I play wow for easily 40+ hours. so id like a guild that play a lot on off-night
  • maybe a mythic + team?

dad-boulderfist on warcraftlogs/raider.io

fioz#1187 on btag

can’t wait to hear from you

[H] Convergence - 8/8M Uldir - 9/9H BoD - 6/9M BoD

[At this time, we are not considering packaged deals.]
(If you’d rather apply on an application - bit.ly/2qIxR4p)

Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pst
Wednesday 6-9pst
Thursday 6-9pst

History:
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81
T22 Uldir - US 187

Located on Kil’Jaeden horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our schedule is a strict 9 hours per week and we will not add a day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

For any inquiries please contact:

• keelem#1278
  • Shanarru#1215
  • Rueful#1619

sales run is a plus too :slight_smile: