412/417 MW/ LF Guild

Hi I’m Vethosis!

I’m currently looking for a guild that has an East Coast based raiding schedule for the new raid. My last guild was a West Coast guild that I raided with that I got to 6/9 M with and then had to stop attending raids due to the 9PM-12AM schedule. On top of being a serious raider, I also play arena a lot that allows me to enjoy some pieces of gear that isn’t available from PvE content. I am able to help friends and guild members with any PvP questions they have and play with them aswell!

My attendance is high barring any real life events that may occur.

Hi there! Im from a guild called Absolute on Mal’ganis we are a horde guild and hopefully you are okay with changing anyway we raid 7-10 EST on Tuesdays and Wednesday’s. Were a semi hardcore guild that has the capability of being really great unfortunately we ended bod with only 5/9 M due to core raiders having personal life issues occur so we are looking for solid dps/flex healers to finish our core. Please note that any and all spots are up for debate we do offer a competitive atmosphere but we also really enjoy eachothers company. As for pvp i do plan on setting up a BG team at some point and we are constantly running M+s.

Id youd like to chat more just hit me up on discord or btag

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

Hey there, we are recruiting a MW, and we have an EST friendly raiding schedule! Tue/Thur, 8 - 11 EST. New team on Proudmoore, but friendly atmosphere. Experence of the team ranges from a group that is using 8.2 to reroll all the way up to 9/9 1/2M. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add! Conzeula#1172

Hello Fifong!

< Sauce > is currently recruiting a MW or a WW! ! We are 7/9M with Blockade dying next week. I’d really like to talk to you more about joining us! I have posted our raid times and my btag below.

Raid times:
Tue/Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00 CST

I will be adding you soon! Feel free to add me at the tag listed below!

Murph#12632

Thank you!
Murph

Hello Vethosis,

We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath. Having completed 2/2H Crucible of Storms and 9/9H + 2/9M Battle of Dazar’alor, we are now in the process of recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression in Azshara’s Eternal Palace. We have achieved every AOTC achievement since they were introduced, but we are now looking to recruit to push Mythic progression!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 PM (Central).

We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations, but we do expect that raid members will make the majority of raid nights, and will be well-prepared for any boss encounters that they participate in.

< Grown Ups > was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for over a decade. We’re not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family.

I think you would make a good fit! Let me know if you are interested. You could also add me on BattleNet or Discord to chat further:

Ryecoke#1393

Sounds like you would be a good fit for on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
CS 2/2 H

Currently recruiting:
DPS: Warlock
Healer: ANY

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

Appreciate your time,
Missgrim

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Guild Progress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid times
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

How to Apply
Please fill out an application: /goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information: /discord.gg/CJNKuXS

Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Cyclonê, Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aaemon (Aaemon#1798) or Aureliee (Aurelie#11489).

Thanks for the replies, I am only looking for alliance!

Hey Vethosis,

I’m looking for a mistweaver to join our raid team and guild for Eternal Palace and beyond to fill the 4th healer spot. I have a handful of others who can already cover the 5th spot on the raid team.

My main is Wretchedmist, my battletag is Wretchedmist#1868, and my Discord is Wretchedmist#7609. I have been playing my priest since September 2005 and healing raids (starting with Molten Core) since January 2006. I’ve been the guild master of Obsidian Spur since TBC.

Add me on bnet and send me a tell. Let’s have a talk in Discord. Check out our guild info on wowprogress. Our guild is Obsidian Spur and we’re on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. We also raid a third night on Sunday, but it’s flex content and not mandatory, although many come.

Thanks for your time. I hope you reach out to me.

Have a good one,
Wretchedmist, GM of Obsidian Spur