411 UH DK Looking for Raid Team

Hello all!

My current guild has decided to take a break from raiding due to low recruits and members leaving. I am in search of a solid raid team who strives to push the best content possible while enjoying the game at the same time. A semi-hardcore raid team best suites my needs as I have been raiding mythic for a long time and want to continue to do so.
I am currently 3/9M with attempts on 2nd phase of Opulence. I aam quick to learn all new boss fights that I am put up against and I always research all new bosses when raid tiers release. I am efficient with my class and am always researching and simming myself and discussing with my class community on bettering myself as the class I play and as a player in general.
I have led raids and guilds in the past and know my capabilities as a mythic raider.
Right now I raid mornings on the Tichondrius server (PST) but I am looking to join a guild that raids more along my timezone (EST). I cannot raid passed 10pm EST (Except on my nights off, then any time is acceptable)

My availability is as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Any - 10pmEST
Wednesday and Thursday - Any time Start - Finish.
(These are my days off from work)

My main requirement is the guild I join must be at least the same progression as me. I am willing to server transfer. Horde Only

Feel free to add me on btag and message any time! I will try to reply as soon as I possibly can! I sleep during the day so my replies will mainly be late afternoon/early evening or overnight while I am awake for work. Again, thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to speaking with you all. :grin:

Btag - IcedDarkkaos#1731

Please take a look.
A little about Hostile:
We are a progression guild on Dalaran with a penchant for banter and sarcasm. If you are PC, keep your faint-hearted self moving along to other posts. We call things down the line and expect our players to show up ready and able to kill bosses. We have a lot of fun, sometimes at each other’s expense, but at the end of the day everyone is committed to the task at hand. If you’re willing to handle a few insults and PUMP then we’re the guild for you!

Raid Days & Times :
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST for Mythic progression.
Progression: 8/8H & 5/8M (Uldir) // 9/9N, 9/9H, 4/9M (BoD) 2/2H CoS

Currently Recruiting:
Tanks: None
Healers: Resto Shaman/Holy Priest
MDPS: Demon Hunter
RDPS: Boomkin, SPriest, Warlock, Ele Sham

Requirements for raiding (Heroic/Mythic):
-400 iLvl Minimum
-40 HoA
-A minimum of one +10 Mythic per week.

Even if you don’t yet meet these requirements and want to raid, but are willing to work hard to catch up to them, we encourage you to apply!

ANY skilled raider will be considered, as well as anyone who just wants a community to run M+ with. Casual and/or social members and folks that are new to raiding are also welcome to join.

If you’re interested or have any questions, please reach out, or go ahead and apply!

Hostile @ Raider io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Hostile

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/adEUS2YFajutslws2

Message in-game or on Discord:
In-game: Chadisatree Btag: Chad#11635/Zaralys#1618 Disc: Chad#0144/Zaralys#9662

Let’s talk

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank as well other exceptional players can considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you

Frozenwing -GM

About us:

We are a recently formed guild, but our raid team has been raiding together for most of this tier. We are 3/9M BoD, though the majority of our core is 4/9M. We are looking for a few outstanding raiders to help supplement our raid team so we will be able to push deeper into Mythic BoD and, more importantly, have a strong group together for 8.2 and beyond.

Our times:

All times are in Eastern – Area 52 Server Time.

Main, progression raid:
Tuesday – 8:45pm to Midnight
Wednesday – 8:45pm to Midnight

Farm/alt raid:
Friday – 8:45pm to Midnight

(All three nights are mandatory for your initial 2-week trial period.)

Current needs:

High Need:
Shadow Priest!
DK: DPS (Blood second spec preferred)
DH: Havoc
Warlock: any flavor
Warrior: DPS (Prot second spec preferred)
Hunter

Medium Need:
Shaman: Elemental

All exceptional applicants will of course be considered.

Our expectations:

We are looking for progression-minded raiders who are willing to work with the team to get dumb raid bosses to run out of hit points. Being prepared, being mature, and working with the team are the most important factors. We do have minimum requirements as well as weekly requirements (primarily getting one Mythic 10+ done a week) that we ask of all of our raiders. Minimum effort will be required, but additional effort will be rewarded.

We believe in open and honest communication, and that is a road that goes both ways. Using both ranks and the English language, members of will know exactly where they stand, and through feedback surveys and the ability to whisper any officer at anytime. We hope to know how everyone feels as well.

If you are interested in either talking more or jumping into the fray, please reach out to us on Discord (preferred) or post below.

Discord: Rapid#8942|Icedale1030#0202

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders) :slight_smile:
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366