412 Spriest LF Daytime Or Late Night Raiding

Hello, Recently my Day time raiding guild fell apart and am looking for a new home. I am currently 4/9M and looking to continue to progress through Mythic this season. Preferably looking for a guild atleast 4/9 even 5/9 as I have sat through many close attempts for Conclave as well and would like to smoothly get the rest of this raid tier cleared.

Looking for between 10am-4pm EST or 11pm-2am EST times

Raiderio and Warcraftlogs both under Exiled-Hyjal

Discord: JazzcatsTV#2774

Willing to server XFER if I see the right fit.

Not sure if maybe you can work in an hour earlier but I’ll drop our info for ya just in case!

Stay Focused is a Zul’jin-based late night Horde guild that aims for a semi-hardcore raid experience. A handful of the core members have raided with one another through multiple expansions and aim to continue to do so.

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm - 2:00am EST
Optional raid:
monday 11:00pm - 2:00am EST

CE antorus
Uldir 7/8M
BoD 9/9H 4/9M

Add our btag or Discord for more info.
DISCORD: Resto#2261 / Burlin#7478
BNET: Restoskills9#1890 / Banana#1738

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Main Tank Position available IMMEDIATELY
Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • WW Monk
  • Prot Warrior
  • Prot Paladin
  • Blood DK

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
6/9M BoDA (6% on Mekkatorque)
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add me on BTag:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)
KingOfCanada#1687

Hi Exiled!

I sent you a friend request. My guild Velocity raids during those hours and we would love to trial you. We are 4/9M, Alliance on Sargeras. Please get in touch! More info about us can be found at our recruitment post.

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs

Hope to hear from you soon. =)

Thank you,
Starby (Peach#1423)
Fox - GM (Fox#1713)

Good evening Exiled. SGN on Area 52 shares your goals and is recruiting ranged dps for immediate raid spots. We’re 5/9M and we raid half an hour earlier than what you have listed, Tues-Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST (10:30-1:30 EST). If this isn’t a problem and you’d like any additional information about us feel free to add my btag @ Neutralcat#1646. Best of luck!

We are <Affix> A semi-hardcore, mythic raiding guild for the Alliance on the US-Proudmoore server. We are newly formed by a handful of talented and experienced raiders with a common goal to consistently push for Cutting Edge. We are currently seeking individuals who have a drive to improve and are able to take constructive criticism and our goal is to have a roster of 23-26 players that we can rotate in and out of fights to fit our needs.

-Progression-
4/9M & 9/9H AOTC Battle of Dazar’alor
5/8M & 8/8H AOTC Uldir

-Raid Times-
Progression Nights: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)
Alt/Normal Raids(Optional): Sunday or Monday 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

-Recruitment Needs-
(Listed in level of importance, DPS with healer offspec are a huge plus.)

• Shadow Priest
  • Boomkin
  • Rogues
  • Warlock
  • Hunters (not survival)
  • Mages
  • Shamans (Resto, Ele)
  • Brewmaster / Prot Pally
  • Any other competent tank/healer/dps.

-How to Apply-
Contact FirstPiece#1823(Myself), coriand#1591(Raid Lead), or ryuukhang#1426(Guild Lead). You can also contact me via discord Chuntsy#0673.

Id like to pass you my guild leads info.

Please add her @ Despina#1512 so I can connect you two.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

4 raid days during progression , 3 during farm.

Tues, Wed , Sat , Sun. @ 10 c.s.t. - 1 c.s.t.

Edit : Just so you know whats up, they’ll be progressing on Jaina with saved lockouts for sometime. You might be able to progress on Jaina with them, but its up to the raid lead. If your a good dps with a smart head on your shoulders, I dont see why it would be a problem.

They are an impressive guild of close friends, with a great social atmosphere. If your up for the job, and can handle your own inside a group of core mythic minded raiders you’ll fit right in.

Hoping to speak with you soon.

5/9M BoD, CE uldir guild here, really could use another strong priest on roster - days n times are fri/sat 10:30pm-1:30am EST. If times sound good to you contact me and we can chat about everything else! Bnet is thela#1545 and discord is thelah#1946. Hope to hear from you!

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
We are currently 2/9 mythic.
Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378

Hello! Our guild would love to have you join! Alliance, 2 night a week 4/9M (wed/sun). We are going to achieve cutting edge this raid tier, but do so in a welcoming and friendly environment. Having a 6 hour raid week means we get straight to business and don’t waste time.

Guild Name: Nevermind

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US): Lightbringer

Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Current Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD

Raid Days and Times: Wednesday 6:30-8:30/ (9:30-11:30EST), Sunday 4:00-8:00 (7:00-11:00pm EST)

We do an optional clear of heroic on saturdays.

Openings: Recruiting dps (pref ranged), as well as 1 exceptional healer

BACKGROUND

The core of Nevermind is comprised of players with a long history playing WoW; achieving 1900+ .io, Gladiator PvP titles, and/or Cutting Edge in other environments. Nevermind begins its World of Warcraft experience with BoD, but leverages a deep rooted network of friends that have combined efforts to achieve a unified goal beginning with this tier. With a serious yet growth oriented group mindset, we look forward to moving up the charts for several raid tiers to come.

GOAL

The goal of Nevermind is, in short, to achieve Cutting Edge, and in the long term; to hold the #1 rank on Lightbringer. We are passionate about our short raid week (6 hours), and strive to utilize our time in the most efficient way possible. As mentioned before, we enforce a growth mindset during progression and do not seek out, condone, or otherwise influence conflict detrimental to our goals. Thus, we seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a semi-hardcore gaming group. We host working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

Additionally, we have 2 or 3 teams over 1500 .io, and a gbank that sells consumables at a discounted price.

Please reply here or add me on btag Caffeine#1570

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello! Our guild would love to have you join! Alliance, 2 night a week 4/9M (wed/sun). We are going to achieve cutting edge this raid tier, but do so in a welcoming and friendly environment. Having a 6 hour raid week means we get straight to business and don’t waste time.

Guild Name: Nevermind

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US): Lightbringer

Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Current Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD

Raid Days and Times: Wednesday 6:30-8:30/ (9:30-11:30EST), Sunday 4:00-8:00 (7:00-11:00pm EST)

We do an optional clear of heroic on saturdays.

Openings: Recruiting dps (pref ranged), as well as 1 exceptional healer

BACKGROUND

The core of Nevermind is comprised of players with a long history playing WoW; achieving 1900+ .io, Gladiator PvP titles, and/or Cutting Edge in other environments. Nevermind begins its World of Warcraft experience with BoD, but leverages a deep rooted network of friends that have combined efforts to achieve a unified goal beginning with this tier. With a serious yet growth oriented group mindset, we look forward to moving up the charts for several raid tiers to come.

GOAL

The goal of Nevermind is, in short, to achieve Cutting Edge, and in the long term; to hold the #1 rank on Lightbringer. We are passionate about our short raid week (6 hours), and strive to utilize our time in the most efficient way possible. As mentioned before, we enforce a growth mindset during progression and do not seek out, condone, or otherwise influence conflict detrimental to our goals. Thus, we seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a semi-hardcore gaming group. We host working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

Additionally, we have 2 or 3 teams over 1500 .io, and a gbank that sells consumables at a discounted price.

Please reply here or add me on btag Caffeine#1570

[A][US][Sargeras] Happy Little Accidents 6/9M looking for DPS!

Raid times T/Th 7:30-10:30pm server time (8:30-11:30 Eastern)

Chill guild looking to bring more DPS into our core group as we go for cutting edge.

Our expectations

Attendance: Core raiders are expected to be on time and available for most raid nights. We understand that many have families, jobs, or classes, so we don’t mind if you need to miss a night here and there as long as you let us know in advance.

Experience: We are recruiting for our core team. Raiders are expected to be knowledgeable in their class, and are expected to have familiarized themselves with boss encounters ahead of time.

Attitude: A positive attitude is very important to us. Progression can be tough at times, but at the end of the day, we’re all here to have a good time and kill some bosses.

We also have an alt/off-night Heroic raid on Sundays starting at 5:00pm server (6:00pm Eastern), and run Mythic+ dungeons together on a regular basis.

If you would like to hear more, please feel free to add one of the officers below to our Bnet friends list (or reach out to us in game) any time.

GM/Raid Lead: YellowYoshi#1399, Kauda-Sargeras

Officer: Kaptainm#1628, Kpn-Sargeras

Officer: Trevelyan#1957, Clegaine-Sargeras

Hope to hear from you.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Parasomnia

Tues,Wed,Thurs 9:30pst-12:30pst

Cmplex#1798 bnet Cmplex#6174 Discord

If the times are not 2 late lets talk

Not 100% if our times will work, but if they do then I think it would be a good fit.
Don’t want to waste your time with a massive rundown of things that we did in years past. Basically, we are a bunch of older guys with wives and no lives who are still trying to relive the “glory days”; when we were all in the top 100 during [insert xpac name here]. Working on Blockade, but our range numbers aren’t as solid as we’d like so we are looking for some fresh blood to help out. Let me know if you are interested.

<Really Bad Players> (Blackrock-US)

7/9 M Horde

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-1am cst

Need: Ele Sham, S Priest, Hunter, Rogue High. However, any dps that shows they have the ability to perform at a high level will be considered.

PM me on discord, add me on Btag (allamain#1344) or app on our website

~http://www.reallybadplayers.com/

Needs

• Melee : Demon Hunter
  • Ranged : Hunter Mage Spriest Warlock
  • Tank : DK Warrior Monk
  • Healer :

Note: we will consider all exceptional applications, even if your class isn’t specifically listed above.

Schedule

• Monday-Thursday
  • 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

We do not split-raid or raid extra nights. Heroic is done during these times, so long as it is relevant.

About Us

The guild formed during Throne of Thunder from the merger of two accomplished heroic 10-man guilds: Delirium and TYS. We offer a productive and stable environment for endgame progression, a very long history of clearing cutting edge content, and many players who have been playing together for many years. We are a sociable guild on top of one who enjoys progression. A lot of jokes fly and the language is not for someone who is politically correct. If you make a mistake, we will not hesitate to let you know (in our own way). Above all else, we seem to have a successful formula that works well for us. Many enjoy our atmosphere, and it’s important to us that you fit in.

Links

• Apply Here : https://goo.gl/BS8U2y
  • Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

Contacts

• Joe (Stefanj#1797)
  • Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
  • Loon (Loon#1529)

We’re an hour earlier but might be able to make it work

Who: Cloudy Day
What:: Semi-Casual 4/9M & 9/9H BoD - 6/8M and 8/8H Uldir
When: Friday and Saturday. 10p-2a EST
Where: Zul’jin - Horde
Why: Adult environment. We try to achieve AOTC asap and then do what we can in Mythic

Current Needs:

High parsing DPS as mythic spots are competitive

Requirements:
Your neck should be 34
400+ ilvl
7/9H
Logs

AaronKish#6048 (Discord)

Our raid times are off by an hour from your preference… if that might work, check us out!

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with multiple raid teams for different levels of player. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
4/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class, would love warlock)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

HEROIC/AOTC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H

Raid day:
Fri 8a-11a CST

Current Needs:
Any class is welcome to apply!

Bnet: Vondem#1766