411 Rogue LF mythic guild

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are in need of 1 more great healer and a few great dps to finish this tier with.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Hello there Meek! ^.^

Who is Peak:

Peak [1/9M 9/9H] is an alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Friday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Saturday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 PM EST
Sunday (Optional Alt raid) - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM PST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non BRM Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally
Rshaman
MW Monk

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
DH
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment Officer: Ryg#1965
  • Raid Leader : Thrillhouse#1644

BLACKLISTED - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th)

As part of the Seraph community, our goal is to maintain a happy, healthy, competitive raid team that pushes new and mythic content while growing as friends and raiders.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Yubbination#1974 or HolyGamer#1213 to for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (6/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a solid Rogue for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Light Brigade is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. Contact me in game, or on discord for more information. If you make a post in our discord recruitment channel, someone will contact you within the day.

RealID: Babygirl#11758

Discord: Y9eWrNZ

BFA Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:00-11:00 Eastern,

Recruitment needs: i400+ tank/dps/healer -Priest/Monk prefered

While some needs are stronger than others, any quality applicant will be considered.

Realm: Spirestone
Faction: Alliance.
Raid Times: Monday 9-12 EST and Tuesday 9-12 EST (currently looking at changing to Mon and Wed)
Progression: Heroic 9/9
Mythic 4/9

Currently we are recruiting all forms of DPS as we seem to be short a player or two on some raid nights. We are a super relaxed, fun, casual guild made up friends who have played together for a long time. We like to joke and laugh and have a good time while progressing through content. Please feel free to add me on Battlenet if you would like to chat and see if it’s a good fit for you.

Arthaniis
ID: LittleBunny#1730