411 Rogue LF Evening Raiding Guild

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/hyjal/zephro

Here is a link to my rogue.

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. We primarily are in need of some solid ranged DPS as a primary need though.

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

That’s too late for me unfortunately, best of luck on your progression.

Hi There! I’m Aestyria with Warlords of Draino on Thrall

Raid time: Sunday and Monday from 8pm-10pm (Eastern, server time)
Invites at 7:30pm, must be in raid by 7:45pm. Cauldrons and feasts are provided.

Looking for:

Any DPS
DPS with tank/heal off spec
Healers

We are looking for more for our group two roster raid group. The group is for casual raiders and If you just don’t want to put the time into mythic raiding and just want to log on 5 hours a week and raid with a chill group to have FUN (it’s a game), then our group may be for you. Our group has achieved AoTC each tier and members of our group who later wish to upgrade to the Group One raiding team are welcome to apply to that group, and the times do not overlap. We sometimes do older content for achievements, transmog, etc. Also, it is a pretty large guild and there are usually many other good players online to do something with.

This is a good group for someone who just came back to the game and is looking to get back into raiding but doesn’t want to feel overwhelmed or pressured.

We do screen applicants and you are welcome to trial with us (at raid time) before making any decisions. To be accepted, there are a few requirements:

You must be able to listen and talk in discord
You are willing to use addons - DBM/bigwigs, Weak Auras
You should be able to attend 90% of raids. With that being said we understand that real life happens and you will not be penalized for missing as long as we get a heads up
You have a good attitude and can tolerate progression wiping etc
400 item level

How to contact one of us:

Aestyria#3508 (Discord) or Aeoweyth#1961 (BNet)
Grimmmmm#4298 (Discord) or Grim#1195 (BNet)

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Those times are a little late for me. Good luck on your progression.

Hello! Picc#1316 here.

Righteous Indignation on Korialstrasz is recruiting! We’re 7/8N and will be starting heroic progression soon, raiding on Saturday & Sunday evenings (9:30 PM-1 AM and 9:30 PM-12 AM Eastern time, respectively). We’re fun and social, typically aiming for AOTC (heroic clear) each tier and occasionally dabbling in mythic. Food/flasks/repairs are provided. We also run a lot of keystones.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

I think I’d prefer something during the week, best of luck to you on your progression.

1 Like

Hey! How late are you thinking? We raid 8pm PST and evenings (except Sunday). We’re definitely looking for a rogue. Let me know what you think!

Guild Name: Excidiorum

Server: Hyjal

Faction: Horde

When:
DAYS: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
TIME: 8-11PM PST

If you’re interested, contact:

Discord: Poptart#8030, lowz#8283, rummie#1477
Bnet: Pöptart#1280, zeeham#1946, rummie#1853

Hi Zeph,

Keepers of the Dark is a laid back casual guild with a raid group that runs 2 times a week totaling 5 hours a week. (see below for times). We are pushing for AoTC in 8.2. We are a smaller guild at the moment but we have a very strong core group. Would love to add to our roster and make some new friends. Feel free to add me on Real ID if you would like to know more or even come in on some raids to test the waters. Have a great day!

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Our goal is to have weekly events for everyone to take part in. Mythic+, Transmog, Achievement runs, and PvP.

Raid Goals: We are pushing for at least AoTC for 8.2. Depending on where our group is by that time we may push through into Mythic.

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00-11:30 EST

Recruitment:

-Tank: Low Priority (Both raid leads are currently tanking)
-Healer High
-Ranged DPS High
-Melee DPS High

Send me a message at Oathmaker#1785

On PST that puts me the end of raid night at 1am my time, which is just a little later than what works for me. If my workday started an hour later it would be a perfect fit.

Good luck on your guild’s progression.

I am on PST the times are 6:00 - 8:30 PST. (9 -11:30 EST)