411 MW Monk (3/9M, 9/9H) LF guild

I’m a 411 Mistweaver with quite a bit of mythic raiding experience looking to find a great group of raiders/friends. LGBT-friendly would be a huge plus for me. A lot of guilds I have been with recently quickly fell apart due to inconsistency with attendance. Feel free to check out my logs. Also, if it matters, I had a 1900 io score in season 1.

We may have an immediate spot for you on our roster. Escaped-Illidan Horde 3/9M Opulence to 12% we raid Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM CST. Demonics#1608

Hello Imaginist,

I think we are the kind of community that you are seeking. We are an older, stable guild formed in 2008. We have a laid back, friendly atmosphere where we care about the people behind the screen. Though we aren’t the PC police, we have a mature group and are welcoming to all.

We have two teams and our 3 night team is looking for a core healer. They raid Tue/Thu/Sun 7-11pm CST (8-12EST, 5-9PST) and are currently 7/9M. If you enjoy alts, we also have a separate 1 night team that is 5/9M. Our guild is very active when not raiding, running multiple m+ groups and alt raids.

I’d love to talk one on one with you to see if our guild is the right home for you.

Bnet: Mikaya#1400
Discord: Mika#3455

Hey Imaginist,

Our guild is Horde and on Area 52, Raid times are 10-1PM Eastern T-TH

H 9/9
M 1/9

We do a lot of M+ also! Currently pushing 15+ keys

Add me on Bnet if you are interested!

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 5/9M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

you have great logs. area 52 horde. 6/9 mythic tues/wed/thur 9:30-12:30 EST. could use you right away! Elricc#11553 if you have any questions. we are also very friendly.

Would love to talk, add my btag

Oriel#1933

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello Imaginist! Immortality is also on Stormrage and we’re looking for a solid MW monk for our core roster. We’re currently 7/9M (CE Uldir & Antorus). We raid Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11pm EST with an optional Heroic night on Sundays. If this sounds good to you so far I’d be interested in having a chat with you! Add me on btag or discord at WitchyWich#1440. Here’s a link to our wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Immortality

Hey there Imaginist! We are looking for a MW monk specifically! Can you raid our times?

Advanced Strats

Horde ~ Mal’Ganis

6/9 Mythic BoD ~ 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Times:

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays

10:00am to 1:00pm CST (server time)

About:

Advanced Strats is a semi-hardcore team with a unique time slot. Our goal is to continue pushing Mythic content in an attempt to secure Cutting Edge achievements. We are a tight knit group with a focus on team progression.

Check out our Discord to Apply! Message Izzy for details!

Lead: Rawtha (listen#1368)

Officers:

Izzybellez (bnet: izy#1699 & discord: Izzy#5574) - recruitment

Hi there,

Guild: Kel’Thuzad US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 8:30-12:00 EST
Progression: 8/8M Uldir 7/9M BoD
Contact: Bnets - bgodbgg#1882, eldunari#1600 Discord - bgodbgg#4653
Needs: 1 healer (Resto Shaman), Exceptional DPS (Warlocks, Boomkins, Warrior, Spriest)

Also, would like to state that we are LGBT-friendly.

Hello Imaginist,

I just wanted to shoot you our guild information for you to look over if interested!
(On a side note, we are very LGBT-friendly) and would welcome any friends that wanted to come over as well, even if they don’t raid.

Looking to expand our Social, Heroic, and Mythic raid team

ABOUT More Dot-

An openly run and honest guild looking to expand our ranks throughout. We have members from all over the world who contribute to all aspects of the guild. Raiding can get stressful sometimes, so we all enjoy setting aside days to PVP/M+/achievements. Raiding with friends is what we all strive to do, we just need more friend =P

Service: Stormrage (A)

RAID TIMES-

Mythic - Friday/Satuday 9pm-1am ST
Heroic - Tuesday 8pm-12pm

CURRENT PROGRESSION-

3/9M BoD

WHAT WE NEED-

Healers:

Resto Shaman
Holy Priest
Mistweaver Monk

DPS:

Any ranged

As always, we welcome any mythic or heroic ready players to fill out our core.
All raids spots are open and competitive (we will bring the best available players each night).

We also desire casual/social/achivement junkies for our guild.

CONTACT INFORMATION-

If interested please contact any of the following:

Guildmaster - Secured#1406 bnet/ Secured#4600 discord
Officer - Anxiety#11832 bnet
Officer - Bonza#11353 bnet

or

Apply @ Guilded.gg/Moredots

Hello would you kindly add my bnet to chat Charlie#13641.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Check out our recruitment link below:

Team Booty Plunderer’s in the guild Pirates - Mal’Ganis is recruiting!

NOTE: PAID TRANSFERS AVAILABLE FOR EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS - LOGS REQUIRED

3/9M 9/9H

We formed 2 weeks ago, and We have killed H Jaina 3 times and saw phase 2 of Mythic opulence in less than 15 pulls! It will be an easy kill next week! Leadership comes from years of experience being in top 20 US raiding guilds.

Pirates has a large community of not only raiders, but also a great crowd of people who primarily run Mythic + at a competitive level

BoD Schedule:
Progression: 3 days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

New Tier Schedule:
Progression: 4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

The idea behind playing a more intense 4-day schedule at the start of each tier, is to give you time to do M+ and play other games you want to play when we push back to our casual schedule. No burn out!

If this is something that interests you contact:
Indikkah @ B-net: Indikkah#1869 – Discord: Derrick#9830

Imaginist, If you’re open to a faction change, we would love to talk to you. Reach out if interested.

If you’re interested in a morning team, check us out :slight_smile: We are LGBT friendly (have an officer and multiple raiders).

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with multiple raid teams for different levels of player. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
4/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class, would love warlock)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

HEROIC/AOTC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H

Raid day:
Fri 8a-11a CST

Current Needs:
Any class is welcome to apply!

Bnet: Vondem#1766

It looks like you might be a good fit for Digital Gangsters, a 6/9 (with multiple 10% wipes on mekka) 3-day mythic guild here on Area 52. We raid, do mythic plus, have a strong and active community, and look for people interested in those things. We expect consistency and good attitudes from our raiders, as well as class knowledge and preparedness.

Raid Times/Days: Tues/Weds 8pm-11:30pm EST, Sunday 9pm-12am EST

Contacts: (bnet) bhcmoney#1320 or Crimson#1648 (discord) money88#4962 or Krimson#4495

horde tichondrius is 7/9m hoping to get blockade down this week we are looking for rdps and a healer would like to chat my btag is clkrohn#1535