411 Lock and 412 H Priest LFG

Lock and holy priest are looking for a weekend raiding guild. (Pref Friday and Saturday) We are interested in M+ and raid progression,(we are currently 8/8H) but nothing hardcore right now. We have past end-game raiding experience. We would like an active, ADULT guild. (non PG-13) :slight_smile:

We will consider server/faction change.

You can add me (the priest) and chat if you wanna know anything more.

Randa#1398
Psycho#11995

Thanks. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

hi! im the Lock…we are still lookin!

Chicknhead,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 7/8H VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members in DF. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Sent you a friend request. Would love to speak with you!

Would love to discuss further. Discord is easiest. Kookiebrat#8358

Hi! I am currently recruiting for the guild Inverse Logic hordeside on Thrall. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST. We are 8/8H, 2/8M and currently looking to prog as far into Mythic as possible. We also run tons of M+ (most of the raid team is 2400+ io, we also have non raid members that only do keys that are 2600+). We do other guild activities also (RBGS, Alt raid, BGS, Arenas) and play other games together (Smite, LoL, D3 mostly). We are a tight knit and friendly group. If we sound like something you might be interested in, please reach out.

Casca#6138 is my discord, Casca#11852 is my bnet.

Thanks for reading!

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Never judge a book by its cover :wink:

Still looking

Hi, Gm For Casual But Competitive (Tichondrius) current progression 7/8H. Feel free to look us up on Io or warcraft logs. Id like to have a chat when you have time. Add me on discord. Nighthazard#8347 .Hope to hear from you soon.

still looking for an active guild