411 ilvl 7/9m dh lfg

Hey guys,

Last night I left raid thinking that we just had a rough night re-killing mekkatorque. When I woke up, the guild has exploded.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 3-4 days a week (9-12 hours), preferably in the hours from 9pm-2am EST . Days don’t really matter at this point, but M-Thurs would be nice, but I can do any days except Saturday. It can be horde or alliance, either doesn’t matter, and can transfer for next week. Would prefer similar progression.

You can contact me here, or you can contact me on bnet: Sagit#1531

Discord contact is Rex#2788

Thanks.

Check out some guilds on Turalyon! = )

https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

I realize stepping back a boss or so in prog isn’t ideal, but just giving you the option if it turns out you’re more interested in WHERE you raid than just the number after the name. Anyhow if it turns out you’re not interested enjoy the free bump n GL on your search!

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Updated op for clarity.

This DH is good!

Still looking for a guild

Hey Rexxai!
Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST & Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Cleared: 6/9M BoD - 8/8M Uldir (US 305/Realm 14)
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for exceptional Healer as well as any exceptional DPS. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys as we have multiple groups pushing 2k+ IO.

Button Mashers (Mal’Ganis-Horde) Currently 6/9M and 9/9H, CE in Uldir

About BM:
Button Mashers is formed behind the desire to progress at a highly competitive level on a reasonable raid schedule. We try to maintain a tight-knit feel between our members. The large majority of our core raiders have raided since vanilla/BC and most of us have been playing together for a long time. Our raid atmosphere is pretty light and generally really entertaining as long as people are doing what they are suppose to be. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and kill bosses!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8 – 11pm CST
Wednesday: 8 - 11pm CST
Thursday: 8 – 11pm CST

You can view our current progress as well as some videos of our kills here: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers

Raid History:
Top 20 server during WoD: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers/rating.tier17

Top 200 US during MoP: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Button+Mashers/rating.tier14

Recruitment:
Melee DPS - DK, Ret, Warrior, DH
Ranged DPS - Priest, Mage, Shaman
Healer - Priest, Shaman

We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Please apply here:
-www.bit.ly/buttonmashersapp

OR

Please feel to contact any officer in-game or via discord ((btag // discord))

Shins#1613 // Shins#9235
Rawbur#1853 // Rawbur#9467
FelicisFelix#1263 // Felix#3254

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 6/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional ranged dps, 1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, or MW) to round out our core raid roster.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : resto shaman, healy priest, ele sham, warlock, Boomie, Shadow priest, mage, mistweaver,

All exceptional players are welcome to apply

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)

Hey everyone. Thanks for the interest, but I have found a new guild.