411 HPal with 411 WW Monk Alt LF Raiding Guild

Hello. I’ve been searching for a guild to call home. I am currently looking for a guild that is getting ready to push into 8.2 and is currently raiding. I am available from 7 onwards PST. I have a WW monk as well, and am comfortable dps’ing. Thank you

<Fractured Resurgence> 9/9H & 4/9M. We are looking for raiders to join our Mythic Progression Team as 8.2 is around the corner! As of now we are looking for some exceptional DPS players who would like to try out! Healers and Tanks will also be considered as we have multiple players who have toons ready to swap out for someone who wants to push Mythic content!

Requirements for Mythic Team

410+ Item level, Knowledge of your class, Excellent attendance, Exorsus Raid Tools AddOn, Completion of Weekly M+ 10 Key on Raiding Toon

Schedule:

Mythic: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm to 12 server(PDT) also our server time

If this is what you are looking for and you want to be part of a team that is looking to achieve Cutting Edge status once again please reach out to either Shakal (GM) or Fujirollin (Officer) and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Shàkal: Kal#1345
Fujitsu: GhostPants#123363

Liberty and Allegiance - Proudmoore-US [A] 8/9M Recruiting!

The 8/9M Knight team of <L&A> is looking for heals and dps. We’re an established guild of chill adults who have been raiding together since HFC. We have two mythic teams pushing to get cutting edge, and one heroic team, and we’re always looking for great players to add to our roster.

K Team

Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST

Progression: 8/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Current Needs: Any DPS or healer, high need for WW Monk, R Druid, H Pally

Apply at: la-gaming.enjin. com/recruitment

or

Contact us:

• Khazad#6158 (@Gal#3537 Discord)
  • Falstar#1926 (@Falstar#2961 Discord)