411 Havoc DH looking for mythic raiding guild

Got CE in BFA and decided to take a break after the first couple of bosses in SL. Interested in a relaxed guild to push mythic in. Willing to transfer faction and server.

Hi! We are looking to add on some dps for our mythic roster. You can find some more info here: 2/8 Mythic Guild LF DPS (EVOKER NEEDED)! 9:30-12 EST Tues/Wed

But I would love to talk more if you’re interested! The best place to reach me is Discord: laura#0003 :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you soon

Why Are We Dying

5/8M 19% dath
W/F 7-10 EST

DISCORD: Spex4wild#4587

Hey, area-52 guild here 2/8M and 20% on raz hc, we’d be interested in you as a havoc DH.
raidtimes are 8-11pm est tue/thr and we’re just as active in keys as we are in raid.
the guild’s mindset is semi hardcore and we’re relaxed, add in discord to talk : TAL#3021

Heyo! Im recruiting for my guild and team (hence my reaching out to you). We are currently 2/8M with a few 2% wipes on terros while effectively 18 manning it. We are in the process of aggressively recruiting to replace those carries and round out the team so that we can continue marching towards our goal of Cutting Edge at the very least next tier.

Our leadership team has well over 20 CE titles between the lot of us, and a handful of our raiders also have prior CE experience. We have a healthy mix of prior high-end players looking to play in a more laid-back but competent environment and bushy tailed AOTC raiders looking to cut their teeth and push harder content.

If this sounds like a team for you and you would like to play and trial with us don’t hesitate to let me know. And if you have any questions I am happy to answer all of them.

We raid Wed and Fri from 9pm to 12 est. Please be on and ready 15 mins before, and we will start clearing trash 10-15 mins before raid start. Invites typically start at 8:30 est but sometimes are delayed by a few mins.

Discy Draggit#9586

Hey Hyuga. If you get the chance, add me on Discord – SolSol#0028

Would love to chat with you! We are 3/8m, raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30est. We are looking to add a DH to our team. Add me on discord Forreal#1407

Would love to talk.

3/8M
Sennarth at 30%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.

Please reach out to me on disc
Mortiia#6352

Hey, Were a 2/8M guild on Area-52 that is looking for DPS to add to our core! There are still a few more DPS spots available. We raid Tue/Wed 9pm-12am. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Discord: Deathlorrd#9243

Hello, I am recruiting for the Holy Ramen Empire. We have AOTC and are looking to fill the last few slots of our mythic raiding team. Looking specifically for a havoc DH. We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-9 pm CT. We are a friendly, active guild with members pushing keys and valor farming + an active discord. Contact me at Dimonius#5777 on Discord or my B-net at Dimonius #1371 :slight_smile:

we are looking to add players to our Mythic team for 10.1. We will begin raiding this tier as soon as we fill up or get close to a
full team and use it for trialing purposes. Our Raid times are M/W 7:30-9:30 PST. We are a laid back group of friends we all have 5/8M
Experience and are open to picking up people who are willing to learn mechanics and have a chill raid environment. Please let me know
if your interested or add me on BNet at Notionz#1371.

Hello,
Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank,
dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Tank, disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we have all heroic bosses on farm. We are pushing into mythic as far as we can until the next raid tier. With the second raid tier in Dragon Flight we are focusing on getting Cutting Edge!

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

Hey! Here’s a bit of info on my guild/raid team!
<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 2/8M 8/8H

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)
    -Priority to: Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

I’d you’re still looking, we can chat on discord.

Wammo#5411

Lets Talk.

Discord - BL#7097

Hey! Our guild is [H] One More Pull on Zul’jin, and we’re actively looking for members. :slight_smile: We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30PM EST and are usually really active with M+/PvP/achievements outside of raid if you’re into those. We always get AOTC each tier, and looking to go into mythic (not too seriously, but to continue content). We’re semi-casual - we know what we’re doing and expect others to do the same to make sure no one is hard carry and everyone can enjoy the content. Feel free to reach out on disc (Mollotov #2682) if it seems like something you’re interested in!