411+ BRM monk/General Tank LF Heroic to low mythic progression raiding group

BRM monk looking to find a new home as a main raid tank on a Heroic to low Mythic progression raid team AOTC clears on every raid tier as tank sience the beginning of legion.

9/9H 1/9M and 2/2H as of current

I don’t mind putting in the work and am frequently tapped for office or RL duties as needed more than happy to dig in and help the team out.

I run every tank at a heroic or better level as well as heals and DPS in a pinch (though looking for main tank slot).

Logs and an interview more than welcome on request and happy to server/faction change as needed.

Feel free to reach out at real ID hobophobia#1852

P.S willing to swap to another tank if needed, Blood DK and Prot pally are my next strongest

Hobomonk,

We have an immediate opening for another tank on our raid team and actually prefer a BRM. We are an all adult raid team which finished BoD @ 3/9M, and CoS 2/2H.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (7-10 MST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k io mark.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239