411 3/9 M Hpriest H LF Mythic Guild

LF 2-3 Day mythic guild Tues-Friday ending no later than 12 AM EST. I’ve been playing this game since vanilla, I’ve been in top US 50 guilds and just looking for a little bit more casual scene. As I said I’m 3/9 M in BOD with 13% wipes on Opulence. You can check my logs to see my 95%+ parses. I show up on time I rarely miss raids unless I have work or am out of town. If interested I also have a 415 mage who is also 3/9 M who shows up on time, who has also raid led multiple top 100 US guilds. If you’d like to know anymore info drop your battle tag and I’ll add you if we’re interested, we can chat on disc as well.

we could use both you and your mage! :slight_smile:

Raid times / days: Tues / Weds / Thurs 9pm est - 12am est.
Optional Day: Monday 9pm est - 12 am est.
Heroic Runs: Typically done on the weekends, feel free to bring your alts, also optional.
Progression: 7/9 M

Recruiting:

Melee:

Open

Ranged:

Mages
Warlocks
Moonkins
Shadow Priests

Healers:

Open

We’re a guild that was created from a core of ex top 10 US raiders, made our own guild to PUMP and get CE this tier. Going to be building a monster roster, then pushing ranks for the next coming tiers.

WE WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS.

If you’re in and want to be apart of a guild that is aiming to get weird, hmu. Supremacy#11937

A Reddit Dystopia is a large community with 10+ progression raid teams from Normal/Heroic Only to Mythic Progression. Chances are we have a team that meets your needs.