4/10M Warlock or Shadow Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Like many of you my guild burned out and now I’m looking for a 2 to 3 day Mythic raiding guild with an around 7pm - 12pm eastern any weekday. I don’t care which faction. I’d prefer Area 52, Illidan, or Sargeras servers, but I’m willing to listen as long as you actually have people on your server lol. I listen well and follow mechanics. I use raidbots religiously. If a lock isn’t what you’re looking for I have a Shadow Priest and a WW/BM Monk.

Please contact me at:
Battlenet: ThePantz#11993

Hi there we are looking for Locks/Shadows/HPally .

If you are interested i will give you some info below, transfer is payed if you can join us.

Raid Times
Weekday - 2d - 6hrs/wk
Tuesday / Thursday: 5:15-8:15pm CST OR 6:15-9:15pm EST

Recruitment Needs for 9.1:

1 Core Healer (H Pally) to fill an immediate opening.

We are looking to immediately fill a core with Lock, WW, SPriest or Mage. We are also in need of additional competitive ranged dps.

Atm we are only gonna do reclears till 9.1 and build a good group to push CE.

About Us:

Free Taco Mafia is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing CE on a relaxed schedule. We made this guild to try to push our max in less amount of raid time possible.

Our raid spots are competitive, and we expect people to play at a consistently high level. However, we’re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years.

Form:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/free-taco-mafia/main?preview

Contacts:

Name Bnet Discord Role
Nidos Nidos#1771 Nidos#4365 Officer
Katyperry Katyperry#11842 Katyperry#6201 Raid Lead

Yeah Buddy!

I wouldn’t mind illidan either

Patch day woooo!

Hello Calvix.

We have an open Warlock/SPriest spot for 9.1. We’re called SAF on Area 52, our raid times are T/Th 8-11 with Optional Sunday for Heroic/Alts/Sales.

Our prog is P3 Sire and CE in Nyalotha. If this is something you’d be interested in , feel free to drop us an application at the following link

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

We have immediate spots for either!
We also raid at times that seem perfect for you.
Tues/Wed 7-11 EST!

The big thing we are always looking for is players who are looking for a well established home, where they can form long-term relationships in and out of raid.
We have been raiding together since Mid-wrath (12+ years) and are hoping to do it for another 12 years, so eager to meet people passionate about playing together moving forward.

We are Horde though. Hopefully that is not a problem!

Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hello,
Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Currently we are 9/10M and have Denathrius down to 25% on phase 3 hoping to get CE/Realm First before next patch.

We are recruiting for 9.1 and beyond and would like to know if you the schedule below works for you and if you would be interested let me know thanks.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

Heyo, sent you a request on the Bnet!

Hello, from Nerve-EmeraldDream 10/10M we are a 2 night raiding guild Thesday/Thursday from 8-12pm EST. We finished our tier 4th on the server and 1st for Alliance side. We are currently looking for 1 more dps player to fill our last position if you are interested and would like more information please contact me via discord

Discord: atlien#1442
Bnet: Jcz#1194

Calvix,

If you are still open we are actively looking for dps.

:speech_balloon: Team Name: Good Vibez
:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Envelop
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays (8:00 - 11:00p CT) Realm Time

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC & Mythic

:dizzy: CURRENT PROGRESSION : 0/10 H | 0/10 M

Good Vibez is a mythic-minded semi-hardore raid team formed in patch 7.2.5. We come together each week to slay internet dragons, get those epics, and have fun as a group of online friends. Our goal each tier is to get AOTC and push into mythic, ideally making a bit more progress than the tier before.

Past Progression:

Uldir: 8/8 H 3/8 M
BFD: 9/9 H 3/9 M
COS: 2/2 H
EP: 8/8 H 4/8 M
Nya: 12/12 H 10/12 M
CN. 10/10 H 4/10 M

Current Needs:

We update our needs weekly on our team website listed below. That said we are always interested in making new friends, so even if we don’t have your spec listed, feel free to apply anyway and we will consider your application.

How to Apply:

If this all sounds good, check us out and apply!

https://envelop.gg/gv

:question: Questions:
Add me on Discord: Snake#7729, Bobo#2139

Hey there! We have an immediate need for both of the classes on our core roster. We were 9/10M before rebuilding and rebranding ourselves on Illidan for 9.1. I’d love to chat some more with you if you would be interested. We would let you decide which class you’d prefer to play more as we need both :slight_smile: here’s our info for you!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - OS healers * medium priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey there pal. Area 52 here!

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healers:
Swing DPS/Healers

DPS:
Shadow priest
Warlock
Mage
Rogue
Swing DPS/Heal
Warrior
Demon Hunter
WW Monk

Tank:
Swing DPS/Tank

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

little late to this but wanted to reply.

We could use either of your toons.

We are rebuilding our roster after moving from a dead server. We will be pushing Heroic till we get 20 then move to Mythic and will push that as far as we can. We are a 2 night a week guild.

We have been around since 2006 so have some longevity and friendships built over many years.

Can find more info here

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hey brother today’s raid day check us out could use your lock priest or monk choice is yours we raid Tuesday Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est I added you I’ll drop guild spam below

hey Calvix!

I think we may be a great fit for you.

Inferno is a guild founded on the idea of more casual hours for raiding while building up the overall skill of everyone to getting cutting edge every raid tier. The GM/Raid leader has past experience of being US top 100 in BFA. We are currently looking to iron out our roster for 9.1.

We are using the current raid to refine and test our roster to be ready to put our best foot forward when it comes to raiding in the future.

If you’re hungry for faster progress and a friendly environment this is the place for you. If you’re looking for shorter raid nights and a more relaxed but serious raid environment, this is your home. We are building a community that strives for greatness while treating each other as friends.

We raid from 9-11pm Central, Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday

Please contact us if you’re interested and we will get together and figure out if you’re the right fit for the team.

Discord - Snug#4513
Battletag - Snug#11682

Hey Calvix,

If merged servers are of interest give us a look.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for 9.1
Current Progression : CN: 7/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Enh Shaman, Ranged DPS, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 3/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hello again! I sent you a friend request