4/10M Resto/Guardian LF Mythic Guild ilvl250

Hey there!

Ill keep this quick and short. I currently main a Guardian/Resto Druid and am looking for a new Mythic raiding guild. I’m 4/10 M with extensive experience on 5,6,7/10M.

I can tank as well as I can heal and have sets for both. My current role was mostly Resto but again, I’ve done most fights/keys as both.

I can multiclass with other classes I’m comfortable with and am open to changing classes for guild needs if it’s one I’m proficient with. I prefer to heal or tank but I can DPS well on DH and Hunter. (You know, the easy ones, lol. Kidding my main was a hunter for 16 years until SL.)

I am open to any medium-high pop server and any faction. I can raid any times Tues-Friday, although I’m only looking to raid 2 times a week.

I am also open to guilds who are currently on break during the drought and not currently raiding, as long as you can show you’ve been active and plan to come back for 9.2. :heart:

I do PvP RBGs every season in my off-time as well. I’m currently capped at Rival for this season.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Disc: ViolentlyPretty#1313
BNet: ZombieKitten#1588

1 Like

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you based on all you’ve written! One of our main tanks won’t be able to raid this tier so we’re looking to fill our second tank spot and would love to have a Guardian with us. I’ll leave all our other info below but we’d love to chat some more, hope to hear from you soon!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress. We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btags: Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

1 Like

No Name Brand (Horde - A52) is a newly formed guild recruiting for mythic progression in 9.2. We are an established team that is looking to fill in our last spots. Our Goal is to achieve CE or as close to CE as possible. What you will find here is a laid back but competitive and professional environment, with the majority of us participating in all sorts of content (high tier M+, rated PvP, achievements and collectibles).

Raid Times
Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12pm EST

Recruitment
Tanks - Closed
Healer - Priest/Monk Open
Melee DPS - Rogue/DK/Monk/Feral Open
Range DPS - Boomkin Open

DPS that can flex is a bonus. If your class isn’t listed, don’t hesitate to apply.

Expectations
Knowing your class with ambition to excel further.
(We all can get to a plateau period with our classes, but there’s always something new we can learn.)

Good attendance
(We all have responsibilities and things going on in our lives. A heads up on any MIA is required.)

Open mindset with emotions in checked
(We have goals to down bosses and always improve to be more efficient with every pull. We work together, not against each other, so we point out and correct the flaws of everyone.)

Contact via Discord
Akuma [donkeykhan#3584]
Trinketzz [Trinketzz#7236]
Ziro [Ziro#5685]

Thank you for reading.