4/10M ilvl 220 Boomkin looking for Mythic Guild

Hello!

I’m currently looking for a mythic raiding guild preferably Alliance but will consider Horde guilds. Any days work for me besides Friday and Saturday. The best times for raiding are anytime between 9:30pm-1:00am EST.

I main boomkin but also have a viable healing off-spec.

I am looking for an active guild and I’m keen to run M+ keys outside of raiding.

Please feel free to contact me regarding this below or adding me.
Battle tag - Serene#11465
Discord - Serene#0300

Hello Serene! I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis and we are 5/10M working on Artificer rn since we have down Inerva and Kael downed and would like you to have your druid join us in our prog towards CE! There no reason to not bring as many boomkins as i can.
side our times are a bit off from your preferred since we start at 9 pm est

Below you can find a bit more info about our guild

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this XPac.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

currently 5/10 M 10/10H
currently working on artificer

Current Needs:
DPS w. OS Heals
UHDKS

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Hey Saepheras we’re a perfect fit and I’ve got an immediate opening for you if you decide to apply. You can add me on discord Valiea#5937 and here’s the rest of the info. I’m around all day so just hit me up!

About Us:
We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US. We created this guild in Legion and have it built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and have succeeded at getting CE the last two tiers. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

Currently we are recruiting:

Class Priority
Demon Hunter (DPS) high
Monk (DPS) high
Warlock medium
Warrior (DPS) medium
Deathknight (DPS) medium

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class
ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged :smile:

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 10pm-1am EST
We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

Shadowlands Progression
7/10M Castle Nathria

BFA Progression
12/12M Ny’alotha – 8/8M EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression
10/11 Mythic Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge last expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Kirnal#1437, Mastablastah#1100

Our times may be too early for you, but if not we are a good fit. Looking for one more excellent ranged dps.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 6/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on Blood Council with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hey Sae! Our raid times match up perfectly!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there!

Mango Bay (H)(Illidan) (6/10M) is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Range DPS
WW monk
UH DK

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area-52 Horde formed to push cutting edge with a professional attitude casual atmosphere. We enjoy raiding with each other and joke and have fun along the way. When its pull time its go time we focus on the task at hand.

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST
W- 8-11 PM EST
Th- 8-11PM EST

Progress
10/10H
4/10M (Inerva and Xymox Next)

What We Expect
We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the time into their character. IE doing research into their class, fights and come prepare to the fight every single time. We are looking for people that can accept and not get upset by criticism. It is what makes us better, and no one is perfect.

What We supply
For Mythic progression we will fund cauldrons, feasts vantus runes. We also supply enchants and gems.

Recruiting
All Exceptional Players are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed.

• Ranged
    • Warlock
    • Boomkin
    • Hunter
    • Mage
  • Melee
    • Enhance Shaman
  • Heals
    • Closed
  • Tanks
    • Closed

To Apply: https ://tinyurl.com/ReposeGuild (remove the space after https)

Or

Contact

• Bnet
    • Ezkiel#1824 , Dripz#1507
  • Discord
    • Ezkeal#2121, Dripz#9117

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Enrage Timer is a Mythic Raid Team (6/10M CN) on Proudmoore (US) and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, and earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

Looking for a strong fire mage and warlock, prefer aff. Also interested in adding a strong holy paladin with competent ret OS to the core. Possibly interested in a strong UH DK.

We are looking for players who know their spec well and have a good understanding of boss mechanics quickly. We also are interested in players that like to run M+ actively as we have a good group of players that enjoy running it after raid and during the day.

Schedule
Tue: 7-10pm PST (10pm EST-1am EST)
Thur: 7-10pm PST (10pm EST-1am EST)
Offnight (Optional) raiding: Wednesdays 7-10pm PST where we do heroic skip or some mythic farm bosses

We expect you to research your chosen character spec and all encounters. Must have a good attitude about wiping and be constructive. Raid attendance is highly valued more than parses.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

I think my guild would be a great fit for you and I have a trial spot for you right now on my mythic team (Tues/Weds 630-930 PST). We’re 4/10M.

In addition to our raiding teams (we’re so much more than our raid teams)> We have a large group of active players that engage in things like: Mythic+ (800-2k IO range), PvP (1200-Glads), Social Events (Meme Night, Trivia Night, PVP Tournaments, Secret Santa, etc), Party Games (Jackbox, Among Us), Other games (Blizzard and Beyond, I think Valheim is popping off right now). We also have community giveaways that is funded by our guild bank and guild patreon.

I highly encourage you to apply at www.elevatedguild.com so I can get you in discord and discuss this with you. We have a very large and active community so there are a lot of good times to be had. Seriously, hit us up and check it out.

Hi Saepheras, (Please read to the end, and see what we offer for all off-server candidates!)

I was looking into your profile, and your experience has peaked our interest. Here is a little about our guild/community, below. we are a mix of top level Mythic raiders (some raiding in Fused in the past, and Blood Legion), multiple tiers of cutting edge, veteran wow players, casual players, and new players. There is something for everyone over here. However, to focus on YOU, and what YOU want, please read below.

Guild: Sigma Six [H]

The Progression Team: 8 PM - 12 AM CST (9 PM - 1 AM PST) Tuesday/Wednesday (8pm to 11pm CST after progression) - 10/10 Heroic - I realize that our raid times aren’t exactly where yours are, though! If your schedule changes at all, we’d love to have you aboard.

What we offer: A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company.

-Active discord community, with many of us hanging out in voice.

-Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding

-Casual raid night normal/heroic runs for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

-What we are looking for: Players with a fun, competitive nature.

-Players who look to constantly improve at the game.

-People looking for a community to hang out with.

-Open-minded and respectful individuals.

Also, we require people who are in the core progression group to be running at minimum 10 of their highest keys per week, or 2-3 per day. We value effort, accountability, and commitment to what we are trying to achieve. We are looking for a few more dps, and 1 more healer.
2 unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Any other kind of ranged dps
1 Holy Paladin

We would like to take you in as a trial raider, and you may do this from your current server, if you wish. once the trial period is over, I will than PAY FOR YOUR SERVER TRANSFER, if you A. should have any difficulty in doing so, or B. Are a good fit, and have an even better attitude, and share our common goals in Sigma Six. We are a bit behind, as we started late; but are determined to get CE by the end of the current tier.

Please, reach out to me at PrinceAgmar#1656 (Bnet) or my Discord Tag @ Thrall#2082

Hey there. Our times are close to your needs.
We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 4/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653 Kinetik: Kinetk#1503

Officers:Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

if you don’t mind slightly earlier raid times, 8-11est, hit us up, we’re actively recruiting ranged dps for mythic prog.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hey Saeph!

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [2/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any

Healers (full)

Melee DPS
*Exceptional people preferred! :smiley:

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
*Boomkin / Warlocks preferred!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me!

Good evening everyone!

H A V E N - is a friendly semi-hardcore, CE-focused raid guild looking for solid players. We expect our raiders to ENJOY the game, be good people, play the hell out of their favorite class/spec, and to have a non-toxic, respectful raid environment. Feet pics are highly encouraged and a hate for goblins is mandatory.

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H, 3/10M, and 90% w/ M Sunking.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord:
Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)
Sheepp#6867(Bnet ID Julie#1784),

Requirements: - Attendance is important for progression and we require 80%+ and notice of absences when possible.

Needs:
Boomkin HIGH