4/10m Boomkin lf home

Hi, Partypurge, I see you are looking for a home. I sent you a friend request on Discord as well, unfortunately I do not currently have a home for your warrior friend - but we all know how that changes.

~Flagged for Rename~ from Area-52 is an adult guild focused on pushing for CE each tier. We are currently 3/10M & 10/10H SoD we raid Tues & Wed from 9-12PM EST. I’d love to chat more, add me on Discord Ojntoast#1029 (Preferred) or Bnet Ojntoast#1442.

Including our recruitment post so you can get a better idea of who we are. [H] 9/10M - T/W - CE-focused drama-free guild - LF brew, melee, boomkin, mage - #110 by Ojntoast-area-52

Seraph-Mal’ganis team Colorblind (2 day weekend team) is recruiting boomkins and warriors! We are 3/10M, having achieved M eye and 9 in one night. We expect to kill M remnant very quickly. Our times are Fri/Sat 10pm EST - 1am EST.
Our guild has been around for 10+ years and is a very large and relaxed community. Our team has achieved many CE in the past, and will continue to do so in the future. Plz reach me on discord if you are interested!
Franknstyn#1572 (discord)

BAD is currently recruiting.

We are most in need of S Priest, or Ele Sham, or Warlock but are open to exceptional players of any class.

Raid Environment:
Our priority is progression, while maintaining an enjoyable and lighthearted raid environment that results in people wanting to stick with the guild. We expect each player to take the raid seriously whether it’s farm or progress. We are a team, and you shouldn’t be afraid of criticizing someone, while also not being afraid to take it. We expect players to always prioritize killing a boss over an individual ranking, without being reminded to do so. We only raid 2 nights a week so being efficient with our time is incredibly important.

We are 3/10M with multiple pulls on both Soulrender and Nerzhul. We also have a long history of performing at a CE level with many of the raiders being former top 100 US raiders.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST
Thursday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST

Add me or my GM on Discord or Bnet if interested.
BNET: messica#1572 (GM) Natsu55#1174 || DISCORD: jess#8627, Natsu#3505

Hey Partypurge,

[Ferk] Horde - Area52 is 10/10H SoD 3/10M. We are recruiting a couple exceptional DPS for mythic progression. The guild has been around for a few tiers now and has a very relaxed/friendly environment with CE leadership.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST with an optional raid on Wednesday 8-10 EST. Our goal is to push CE on a 6 hour schedule in a casual setting. We would love to add players of your caliber to the team.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Formerly [A] On Lightbringer we are no on [H] on the illidan server. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are in a rebuilding phase and are a bit more relaxed but still attempting for CE this tier.

We are going to be raiding Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We will be having an optional run on Mondays at the same time, which is reserved for sales, achievements, or normal/heroic clears during mythic progression.

Recruitment Officer - Kaiksine#1872 Bnet, Enomina#2039 Discord
GM - Xellos#1969 Bnet, Xellos#3150 Discord

Thank you and hope to hear from you!

Hey,

I think we may have a home for you on Illidan.

If you would like to discuss more please reach out to me on discord, name is in the linked post.

We are looking for a boomkin and a warrior on Zul’jin! We cover transfers for strong transplants that pass trial!

Hello!

My guild is on Sargeras [A]. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

Hi Party! We are Adversary and we are 3/10 mythic 10/10H. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:00 to 11:00 pm EST. We are recruiting exceptional players for cutting edge. We may be a great fit.

Please reach out to us if you’d like to discuss trialing with the team!
Discord: Khromah#1532
Btag: Khromah#1755

Welcome to chilis! How many will be joining us today?

Now that my pun is over… :slight_smile:

We are team comprised of friends and bunch of new friends that like to play at a high level and are always looking to better the team/selves with competition.

Our raid days are T/W 9:30P - 12A EST Sunday 9:00P - 12A(server time).

That being said we achieved 3/10M & 9/10H. We are aiming to achieve 4/10M (10% wipe) this week and 10/10H. We set our goals per week and aim to obtain them every single week! We like to focus on a great community and high level raiding!

Please message if you are interested!

GM - Hiddentroll#12347

Recruitment Lead - Windsor#1636

We don’t have a single boomkin and need one! hit us up if you are still looking.

We would love a boomkin!!! We do not have one and we feel it. Your friend is also good to go!!!

Progress:
SoD progress: 3/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Still hunting

Homie Hoppers (5/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for DPS for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (SwiftArcher#6652).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Would be interested in an app from both of you!

Scooter

34 posts

60 Pandaren Monk21055

Jul 11

Perpetual on Eonar is looking for more dedicated players to round out our roster. Our guild has been around since the beginning of MoP until last expansion when we took a break. We reformed the guild this expansion midway through Nathria with a focus on Cutting Edge.

We are made up of a group of people that have raided together for the better part of 8 years. We enjoy a relaxed raiding environment with the expectation that everyone is doing what they must to improve.

Progression:
8/10M Castle Nathria
10/10H Sanctum of Domination
4/10M Sanctum of Domination

Raid Times:

Wed/Thurs - 9pm-12am EST

Optional raids and M+ throughout the week.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: All classes

DPS: Ranged or exceptional Melee

We are willing to assist in transfer costs for exceptional players.

Application: https://forms.gle/u4s8NM38qhDLcwcA9

Scooter#11651 on BTag
Scooter#4601 on Discord

Hey we have room for a boomy and a warrior so check us out, we have alot of fun here too :slight_smile:

Still on the hunt

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hello Party,

[Flagged For Rename] is a 4/10M horde guild on Area-52 in search of a boomkin and would be interested in discussing a trial for our progression team. We are an adult guild with a focus on CE while maintaining a mature environment.

We raid Tues/Wed from 9-12 pm EST.

Please feel free to reach out to me, would like to chat and see if we can fit a trial in.

Bnet: Vingh#1281
Discord: JohnGalt#5042

Hope to hear from you soon!