4/10m Arcane/Fire Mage lfg

Hey I’m Abeblinkin! CE expercience Mage looking for a new place to raid. I got CE in 8.3, was 9/10m in 9.0 and am currently 4/10m in SoD. I pvp a bit as well and I love high key M+.

My Current raid toon is Abeblinkin-Mal’ganis, and my main from last tier was Gromor-Mal’ganis. I also have a shaman and warlock albeit less geared.

Bnet - CALVERLA6#1357
Discord - RufusCalv#6731

Hi Abe,

[Ferk] Horde - Area52 is 9/10H SoD 3/10M. We are recruiting a couple exceptional DPS for mythic progression. The guild has been around for a few tiers now and has a very relaxed/friendly environment with CE leadership.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST with an optional raid on Wednesday 8-10 EST. Our goal is to push CE on a 6 hour schedule in a casual setting. We would love to add a player of your caliber to the team.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Homie Hoppers (5/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for DPS for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Heyyyy Abeblinkin,

Save some money and stay on Mal’Ganis!

We’re looking to add a mage to our roster. I know you’re 1 fight past us in prog, but we can pretend that kill never happened and you can rekill with us and fix that parse :wink:

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We are currently 3/10M and 10/10H M Soulrender to 15%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday @ 8:30pm CST Heroic Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday @ 8:00pm CST Heroic Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Did you say Abe Lincoln? NO i said Hey Blinkin!

Hey Abeblinkin,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hello!

You seem like that kind of player we are looking for.

Please see my post for more info.

Good morning,

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Disc Priest and Flex Healers (main spec DPS)
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Welcome to chilis! How many will be joining us today?

Now that my pun is over… :slight_smile:

We are team comprised of friends and bunch of new friends that like to play at a high level and are always looking to better the team/selves with competition.

Our raid days are T/W 9:30P - 12A EST Sunday 9:00P - 12A(server time).

That being said we achieved 3/10M & 9/10H. We are aiming to achieve 4/10M (10% wipe) this week and 10/10H. We set our goals per week and aim to obtain them every single week! We like to focus on a great community and high level raiding!

Please message if you are interested!

GM - Hiddentroll#12347

Recruitment Lead - Windsor#1636