4/10M 218 Prot Warrior Top 100 US Experience LF Mythic Guild

4/10M 218 Prot Warrior Top 100 US Experience LF 2-Day Mythic Guild. I have previous top 100 US raiding experience, and I’ve been tanking since Vanilla. Currently looking to stay Horde, transferring not an issue. Logs upon request. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7-10:30
Fri: 7-10:30
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for a tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hey Brasky! I am one of the GM’s of Wavvy on Mal’Ganis. We are a 2 night CE Guild currently 4/10M with Darkvein at 16% after 20 pulls. We raid T/Th from 8pm-12am CST with an optional/sale heroic run on Mondays. Formed a few months before BFA we were able to achieve US 300 Ghuun and we still have a good amount of that core plus some even stronger additions. We pride ourselves in having a fun/laid back raid atmosphere while still expecting our players to perform at a top level to achieve CE at an above average pace for a 2 night guild! If this sounds like what you are looking for I would love to chat more!
Vitalian#4229 on discord
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Wavvy/rating.tier27

Hmu Levios#1714, tu/we 8-12 est.

Bump bump bump!

:woman_technologist: Hi! Weekend is in need of a CE experienced tank ASAP for Mythic prog! Please Apply if interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-after-work-610m-weekday-510m-weekend-lf-tank-67pm-cst-start/401677