3/10M 10/10H SoD <Afterschool Special> [H] LF Heals/DPS for 9.1

Well we’re back at it. After a break from raiding we’re currently looking to add healers and dps to our core roster ahead of 9.1. We are recruiting for Mythic progression.

Afterschool Special - (Horde)

We are a Mythic progression raiding guild that is looking for competent and competitive players. The ideal players are active, understand mythic progression, competitive, and able to take criticism to improve performance. We are looking for players to fill out our roster and kill the end game content!

More importantly, we’re a good group of people that enjoy hanging out together and downing bosses. Almost all of us are 30+, some ex-military, definitely not PC, and enjoy having a good time. If that’s something you can get behind, please reach out.

Ideal Recruit:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their gameplay
  • Can show up to raids consistently and on time

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday 5:45pm - 9:00pm Server(PST) (6:45pm - 10:00pm MST; 7:45pm - 11:00pm CST; 8:45pm - 12:00am EST)

*Possible 30min extension if we are close to defeating a progression boss

Off Night: Sunday 3:45-7:00pm Server(PST) (4:45pm - 8:00pm MST; 5:45pm - 9:00pm CST; 6:45pm - 10:00pm EST)

We are always looking for competent players. Those who share our mindset will be considered regardless of current roster needs.

If you are interested in being in Afterschool Special then message any of our great leaders below!

Guild Master; Character - Tazerrfaacee; Btag - Bojangles#1291; Discord - Tazer#1603

Recruitment Officer; Character - Bradryn; Btag - Bradryn#1115; Discord - Bradryn#8878

Come join us for 9.1! Looking forward to meeting all you awesome raiders!

bump! Currently looking for dps and a priest capable of running both disc and holy

The raid grows ever closer! Lets attack it full force together!!

Heya friends. Any interest in a Rogue/Shadow priest? My fiance and I are returning after a bit of a hiatus. We got 3/10M in CN before we took a break (guild went boom), and are back at it with new mains. :slight_smile:

Gear/conduits are a bit behind, but we’re grindin’ hard right now. If so, let me know and I’d loved to chat!

Hey Vyzi - happy to have a conversation, please shoot me a msg on Discord - Tazer#1603

Thanks!

Looking to find a home with spots available. Me and a friend came back about 2 months ago, so we missed CN basically. Wanna get back into raiding. I have a 215ilvl DH(dps), 207ilvl lock, and a fresh 60 hpal, depending on what role needs filling. Would also be bringing a 205ilvl blood DK friend.

Would love to speak with ya!!

Bump - currently at 18 core raiders, looking to bring the roster to 25.

Looking for some more ranged and healers! Lets get it!

Currently 3/10H 10/10N - looking to bring in exceptional DPS. Will be 5/10H this week with sole focus on Heroic prog going forward.

Need Boomkins and Ele Shamans!! Where you at!

Lets GO alreaDY

Recruiting exceptional dps for AOTC push - all classes

Bumps for Priest, Boomkins, Ele Shamans.

Just knocked out 5/10 with Painsmith & Guardian going down tonight

Just like that 2 more are down! We’re coming for you next Fatescribe!
We’re looking for 1 priest/shaman healer as well as some big epeen dps! Tanks feel free to hit us up as well!

Bump - looking for DPS and a Priest/Shammy healer

Recruiting Priest/Shaman healers! Also looking to add some awesome Boomchicken and DK dps

Come on!! Lets GO!

9/10 H Lets do it!!