8.3 Trailer

No trailer for patch 8.3? We always had one before on previous patches?

2 Likes

No, but can I interest you in the Shadowlands Expansion trailer? By the way, you can preorder Shadowlands and earn cool new stuff! Preorder now! Shadowlands!

6 Likes

yes they have had something before every patch in bfa even the .5’s but now?..no it means blizzard has giving up on the game already with a year out.

Interesting.

On mmo-champions front page they have a post titled all 12 cut scenes from 8.3, but I don’t want to watch them due to not wanting spoilers and I prefer to see them in game.

1 Like

I think there’s going to be a trailer once the servers are up with the patch, and they just managed to hold it back from being data-mined. There was an interview with Ion put up yesterday: https://www.millenium.us.org/guide/10782.html

One of the Q&A’s was this:

Question: After all the cataclysms suffered by Azeroth, is it difficult to make players realize the power of N’Zoth in-game without wiping out an entire planet?

Answer: There’s no question that we’ve seen a wide range of threats to Azeroth, culminating recently in Sargeras literally plunging a sword into the planet.

One of the things we’ve tried to set up with N’Zoth from the trailer for Visions of N’Zoth , through the way that the content of his power manifests in-game, the threat N’Zoth poses is a little bit different. He’s not going to blow up our planet; he’s actually going to subvert the minds and the wills of all the living creatures on the planet. He’s going to transform Azeroth into Ny’alotha, into this nightmarish, alternate future if we don’t stop it.

So either we’ll get a trailer cinematic once the servers are up and we load in, or Ion was mistaken and forgot that they didn’t actually make a trailer.

1 Like

Well, the servers are up so… rip

1 Like

Was he wearing his cloak?

13 Likes

Well dang there we are haha.
Looking forward to the cinematic at the end of the raid…hopefully. Can you confirm/deny there is one there also?!

Anyone else unable to stop giggling at that thumbnail?

9 Likes

Best caption wins. go go go

N’zoth may have visions and may see all, but… -_- can his visions see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

The thumbnail is stuck on a picture of Anduin’s face in a quasi-derp look for me.

2 Likes

of an aerial view of stormwind keep? yeah, hilarious >.>

Budget cuts.

:frowning:

“Dude…what Time is it?”

1 Like

This post is 35 min old and already didn’t age well.

Looks like he’s about to sneeze.

3 Likes

Is it because…

Iilth vwah, uhn’agth fhssh za.

AHEM! Is it because it tastes like the void?

1 Like

I̵̡̦̹̺̘̗͍͖̣̳̯̯̰͆̓͋͗̏̿̍̂̓̎̚̚ͅͅt̶̨̛̜̆̏́̒̐̍̾̊͐’̷̡̛̫̞͖̦͓͚̣͕̬̯̟̤͕̋̀̀͂͐͋͛̌́̽s̸̨̨̟͔̲͍̀̾͑ͅ ̸̧͖̮̹̖͕̬̝̀̋̕ͅt̷̡͚̟̭̫̯̝͙͔̏̌̐̅̉͐̅̌̽̈́́̋̐͝h̶͙̒̏̎̅́͛̉̽̅̕͠͝ȩ̷͓̰͖̟̙͔̹̱̌͑̋̅͌͒̕͜ ̶͓͕̺͔̘͑ͅc̶̟̹̤̱̺͓̱̙̊̈̎̔̍̓̂͑̐͊͋͘̚̕͜͜͠ͅȋ̸͇̉́̅̀̾̿̎͛̌n̸̛̛̙̘̱̯̜̜͖̙̝͍̉́́̎͒̓̈̏́n̶̫̪̺̠͓̹̮̲͍̮͉̦̋͂̀̑͑̌̒͊̀͊͠a̵͍̹͕̝͍͗͋͒͠ṁ̸̡̙̳̬͉̽̇̿̆̀͐̈́͐̃̂̀͛̚͝o̸̧͓̗̱̙̯͑̈́̃̕͝͝n̷͍̩̭̦͕̻̏̚ ̴̡̜̼̼̬̝̪͇̣̹̠̭̿͂͂͠ś̶̯͚̜͐͊̈́͠ṵ̴͕̀̃͂̑̿͋̂͗̑͑g̴̡̝̩̜̭̦͔̮͙̣̬̎̑̅̒̀́͛̃̎́͜͝͝͠ä̶̢̧͉͎͙̣̞̈̉̏͌̎̈̅̄̌͗̏̚͝͝ṙ̶͓̬̮̙̝̪̙̭͇͋̿̄̊̀͋̆́͋̏͜͜ ̴̧̢̢̛͉̥͎̥͎̟̥̠͎̯̔̃̄̈́͋̅̓̉͗̃̽ş̷̛̼̲͍̇̐̿̓͆̂͛̑͛͝ẁ̵̧̢̡̨̻͙̣̘́̓̉̿̉̄̓̓̾̿͌͑͝į̸̯͖͓̥͈̊̅͑̿̔̎͌͌̂͑̌͝ŕ̷̳͈̩͙̹̳̮̰̫̜̗͋̌̋̉l̷͕̗̗̀̐̌͗͗̆̌͒͘s̷͈͎͂͗̀̓̈́̌̚͠ ̶̨̧̩̻̞͉͉͎̙̆̄́̄̋̔̍̈͋̃̎̐̎ḯ̶̦̲͖̲̙̳̜̀̊̈́̅̈́̎͘̚n̶̢̨̯̳̩͚͓̘̮̾̈̏̂̈́̅͑̇́͗̚͠͝͝ ̴̜̠̠́ẻ̸̡̫̰̞̠͉͛̎͛̔̌v̶̨̧̹̲͔̦̗̗̯̮̗͊̈́̄̈̊̌̿̒̚ę̴̛͔̤̝̋̄̈́̔̔̈́́̍̊͋͝ṙ̸̡̢̻̣͖̯̻͚͉̮͐͜ÿ̵̛͕̺̠̭̝͉̱̗͇̹̣̣́̽̈́̀͊̈ ̵̡̛̛̯̹̱̰̩̰̦́͂̅̇̿̅̋̂̔̆b̸̥̟͌̑̇̈́̎͌̀͆̍̓̍̍͊͆i̶̧̧͚͖̝̥̳̅̂̔̈́̈̇͊̍̊̔̇͘t̷̨͉͍͓̘̯̘͍͖͓̫̬̮̑̒͂͜ͅȇ̶̌̽̋́́̔̾́̉̆̚̚ͅ!̴̢̢͎̘̪͎͇̐

2 Likes