410 WW Monk LF Active Guild

The owls are not what the seem; think good for now.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52. We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you (and for your wife as well!) Hope to hear back from you soon! We could use both the Warlock and her MW monk if you guys were interested! Best of luck if you find something that suits you better!

1 Like

Hey Wires,

Sad to hear your guild exploded, but C’est la vie. 2/2H(week 1), 9/9H(week 5), 1/9M, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that gets the job done well in a fun atmosphere. We just started working on mythic Grong last week and in 1 raid night got him to sub 10%, we expect him to die tomorrow. We raid, we m+, we have FUN! Our discord is active and we enjoy eachother’s company.

We raid Tue/Thu 8p-11p EST, optional monday fun-run normal/early heroic/alt spams of mythic champs.

Add me if you would like to hear more or trial!
Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens :slight_smile:

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Abandon Ship on Area-52 is looking for more mythic focused players. We are 7/9 mythic and raid Tues/thurs 8:30-11:30 eastern. add me on discord jymbo#3780 for more information.

thanks

I told my Gm today I was going to recruit a WW monk. And you are a WW monk. Dont make a liar out of me. Plus we have seductive images of vegitables. Tinkerbae#1329

:owl:

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 9/9H(AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Are you looking for a new guild? Do you play other games and wish you knew other people to play with? Are you hoping to find a more friendly group to play WoW with?

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

Evolved originally started in World of Warcraft when a group of players who had been together for years decided to set out and create their own gaming community that truly felt like home. We wanted a place where players could have a fun time in a relaxed casual atmosphere but still be able to have a sense of accomplishment as a guild. Evolved was created to give its members a place to play various games together while being able to stay together in a community.

We are actively recruiting for our raid team. We are in heavy need of more melee dps and shamans of all type , but still welcome all roles who apply. Of course, you don’t have to raid to join and we don’t require you raid every night. We understand that real life comes first! We like to think of ourselves as accomplished casual raiders - we’re still casual but when it comes to getting new bosses and content down, we take it seriously while still having fun!

Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We have a well established sister guild on Proudmoore as well.

Evolved Raid Progress: Battle for Dazar’Alore: 9/9N 2/9H

Raid Schedule

Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time (EST). Optional raid night Fridays from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time as well.

We also welcome non-raiders who want to focus on more social activities, PVP, or mythic plus dungeons…

If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the recruitment officers through BNet Kalysta#1968, Seabass#1210 or Discord Aellice#1735, Seabass#5631, . You can also do a /who Evolved Gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can apply at our forums at:

http:// Evolvedgaming. org/

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community! We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore!

could use a ww monk on the roster

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*Melee-ww monk,dk,warriors, ret

*range- warlocks,boomkins,spriest,mage, ele, hunters

• Healers- mw monk, druid, rshaman.

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Virtually Impossible, a horde guild. 9/9H and 1/2H CoS. Looking to add more to our laid back get things done group. We would love to see what you have! We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 12am-3am server. Add me at strohs#11784. Thanks!