415 Warlock LF (H) Heroic/Normal Guild

Hello,

I just came back to the game last week. I’ve been away from playing the game regularly since the early weeks of Uldir. I work nights, I’m looking for a guild that would be done raiding by 10:30 PM EST.

Battlenet: Nailbiter#1743

I may consider transferring if allowed the chance to raid with the guild for a couple weeks before I make that commitment

Hey Nailbiter,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST - (which is 7:00- 10:00 Est) We are currently 6/8 H and are aiming for Eternal Palace Cutting Edge. Mythic progression will most likely start next week. At the moment we just need a few full time ranged dps to round our roster out!

You sound perfect and I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

I’m not looking to get into Mythic. 11:00pm CST would be midnight EST. Is that what you mean’t?